Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Will Carmelo Anthony Go Down As GOAT Clutch Player Ever?

I'll give props to everybody who said Melo is clutch.

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    i couldnt care less who wins this series, but that was the worst (non) call at the end of the game i have seen in a long time

the mavs should have won that game
    True that was a bad no call, but how many people can hit a leaning 3 pter with 20,000 fans screaming in your ear?

Serious playground baller xtn5021's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Hits Game Winner To Put Denver Up 3-0! What A Shot!! He's Clutch!!

That was a sick ass shot I ain't gonna lie. It ain't Melo's fault that the foul wasn't called.

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilderrickrose
    True that was a bad no call, but how many people can hit a leaning 3 pter with 20,000 fans screaming in your ear?
    Not many.

Local High School Star Geandily's Avatar

I don't understand how anybody can say this is a bad call, the defender bumps melo(foul) but then raises his arms up and then looks at the ref claiming that it wasn't a foul.

Oh, but then the three goes in and now suddenly he swears that it was a foul, so what is it? He just wanted the ref on his side for every aspect of the play, it's not a foul the first time and then it is a foul when the shot goes in? What a joke of a defensive play.

How about this?:

13 fouls on the Nuggets in one quarter

Maybe instead of playing the refs and fouls he should have actually DEFENDED Carmelo? Don't stop playing until you hear the whistle, hey just like Carmelo!

Default Re: Merge All Of The Melo Threads Into One!!!!!!!!

Who said melo GOAT?

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

It's better than the numerous threads about Lebron/Kobe.

Default My take on the Melo no-call(yes another thread)

The opinion of a Melo fanboy;

"I DIDN'T FOUL HIM!"(raises arms)

*3 goes in*

"OH **** YES I DID!"

I don't understand how anybody can say this is the "worst call they've ever seen" the defender bumps melo(foul) but then raises his arms up and then looks at the ref claiming that it wasn't a foul.

Oh, but then the three goes in and now suddenly he swears that it was a foul, so what is it? He just wanted the ref on his side for every aspect of the play, it's not a foul the first time and then it is a foul when the shot goes in? What a joke of a defensive play.

How about this?:

13 fouls on the Nuggets in one quarter

What about the other bumpfouls on Melo that were never called?

Maybe instead of playing the refs and fouls he should have actually DEFENDED Carmelo? Don't stop playing until you hear the whistle, hey just like Carmelo!

Every sportsfan should be on Melo's side with this, true it could have been called, but if it HAD been called would Melo have heard the whistle and thrown it? What if it had gone in? Would the same thing have played out and then the refs have called a continuation and made it a 4 point play?

This is the big what if: What if the foul had been called and the Nuggets would have inbounded with seconds left? Seems that Mavericks fans think that this "foul" happened with 0:00 on the clock, that they had a guaranteed win. Remember Carmelo's gamewinner against the Thunder earlier this year?

And the bottom line: The Mavs had no chance in this series to begin with.

The only time you should be allowed to make a thread like this when it's not in the gamethread is when you post a video/gif along with it...

Default Re: My take on the Melo no-call(yes another thread)

Series is over. I still don't think they can beat the Lakers though. Not enough size.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Why does everyone spin threads out of the active game thread?

My guess is they crave others reading thier post so much that this is the only way to achieve it. Why would you post this in the game thread? It'll get skipped over. But if i make a thread you'll read it and maybe reply. And the replies are the same damn replies in the game thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    The only time you should be allowed to make a thread like this when it's not in the gamethread is when you post a video/gif along with it...

You both spend too much time on here. If you don't want to comment on a particular thread, don't comment in one. Move along, get a life....

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: My take on the Melo no-call(yes another thread)

I think I liked Melo's dunk before better than the dagger 3. I haven't seen him throw one down like that in a while

****, I can't belive I missed this, is it up on youtube yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    We all know Melo is clutch
    (http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm)
    What a shot right there though! Melo and Chauncey Billups came up huge today! That was one of the more entertaining games of the playoffs right there. Denver just ripped Dallas's heart out and stomped it flat at mid-court!
    thanks for the link.
    ray allen ranked at 3rd.

I got banned for three days when I said that they should combine the Kobe/LeBron threads...