Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Consensus #1 pick (according to ISH) finishes w/6points 9 rebounds against Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    He's not consensus number 1.

And I bet Cleveland would trade Irving for him next year if they could.
    I would absolutely, positively not trade Irving for Davis under any circumstances. In fact, the guy that I want most in this year's draft is MKG, not Davis.

Default Re: Consensus #1 pick (according to ISH) finishes w/6points 9 rebounds against Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I would absolutely, positively not trade Irving for Davis under any circumstances. In fact, the guy that I want most in this year's draft is MKG, not Davis.
    Raw bigs have high bust potentials. Irving has already shown that his floor is a borderline all-star.

No way Cavs trade Irving for him right now.

Default Re: Consensus #1 pick (according to ISH) finishes w/6 points 9 rebounds against Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Putting up a robust 6 points 9 rebounds on national TV when you're supposedly yhe 'best prospect in years':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttF5...e_gdata_player

I haven't been here so long, but you are an ass clown so
    Last edited by Whoah10115; 01-19-2012 at 01:39 AM.

what has gilchrist done recently to get some much praise?

i havent watch much college ball since the nba started, but when i watched kentucky, i saw a high energy, athletic, mature kid, who didnt have much skills on offense. he could finish on the break, and he could get into the lane after a curl, but i didnt see much shot creating abilities. has anything changed since then?

Default Re: Consensus #1 pick (according to ISH) finishes w/6 points 9 rebounds against Indiana

i havent watched any college ball so far.. who is better davis or drummond?
    and how are sullinger and rivers doing?

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

You just have to watch Drummond play in order to understand him. He usually makes at least a couple of plays a game that make you think how the hell did he do that?

Anthony Davis has an ugly unibrow so therefore he will be a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    i havent watched any college ball so far.. who is better davis or drummond?
    and how are sullinger and rivers doing?
    Sullinger is business as usual for OSU like he did as a freshman. Score inside the paint, clean up glass. He plays tomorrow vs Indiana if you're interested.

I havent watched much of Drummond. I cant really speak on who is better. I like Anthony Davis because he can rebound his ass off and there is room for improvement there which to me is crazy. And he is probably the best shotblocker in college. You can work on him offensively but having a knack for rebounds and being a shotblocker, interior intimidator? I'm sold.

Austin Rivers made a bad decision going to Duke. He's an iso player and at Duke you're handcuffed. Maybe it'll prepare him to be a better pro? I dont know. But as far as being impressed? Nah, not what I had in mind. He shouldve went to Florida and really showcased his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Those are prime Ben Wallace numbers.
    gtfo

Anthony Davis was beast like last night.

27 points, 14 rebounds and 7 blocks.

He has more blocks himself than 35 entire teams. He's getting better by the day.

If anyone wants to see a showcase of pro talent watch the KU vs Baylor game. Perry Jones showed some nice stuff, and Thomas Robinson went full beast mode.

Tyshawn Taylor played really well too, but I see late first round pick at best from him.

I'd rather have drummond to be completely honest. Davis is looking like a All-defense team talent right now though

College superstar

Set the ALL TIME UK Blocks record. As a Freshman. WITH 12 GAMES LEFT.

Reminds me of Marcus Camby blocking shots. Wish Sixers had someones unprotected lottery pick in 2012.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Would be a monumental mistake on your behalf then.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Set the ALL TIME UK Blocks record. As a Freshman. WITH 12 GAMES LEFT.
    This is something that is being completely overlooked. Dude is a monster and has not only blocked shots in the paint but has clocked like 8 3pters this season too and knows how to do it without fouling.