Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

To be honest, I don't mind Euro players. They are pretty hard nosed players. Nobody thought anything of most Euros but they end up being good and serviceable players in the league.

When Spain can ball with Team USA, that is telling they can play.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Just because Greece is bankrupt doesn't mean the lakers have to scout bankrupt. Lakers would be fools to sign a Greek bum with no skills. kobe needs serious players around him not fools.
    You people are complete clowns. Papaloukas is considered to be Europe's Magic Johnson you ****ing idiot.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You people are complete clowns. Papaloukas is considered to be Europe's Magic Johnson you ****ing idiot.
    Yes. We're the clowns. Because when everybody disagrees with you, it's usually because they're all wrong. You are the Copernicus of the NBA. I wish I was so willing to suffer at the expense of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    Yes. We're the clowns. Because when everybody disagrees with you, it's usually because they're all wrong. You are the Copernicus of the NBA. I wish I was so willing to suffer at the expense of progress.
    Claiming that Papaloukas has no skills, is not a serious player, and could not play with Kobe is probably the single dumbest thing ever said on this forum.

You are all retarded and a complete joke.

Papaloukas is considered to be one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived.

Claiming that Papaloukas has no skills, is not a serious player, and could not play with Kobe is probably the single dumbest thing ever said on this forum.

You are all retarded and a complete joke.

Papaloukas is considered to be one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived.
    Which just goes to show you how bad the Euroleague is.

He averaged 5 points per game in his entire career on 30%. That's a JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Which just goes to show you how bad the Euroleague is.

He averaged 5 points per game in his entire career on 30%. That's a JOKE.
    Go jack off to a racist forum.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2011

As you can see, those are NOT his Euroleague stats. You have Papaloukas confused with Ricky Rubio.

Those WERE Ricky Rubio's Euroleague stats. The hilarious thing is that the guy that actually DID have those stats in Euroleague, is now considered to be an untouchable NBA player.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
    Just because Greece is bankrupt doesn't mean the lakers have to scout bankrupt. Lakers would be fools to sign a Greek bum with no skills. kobe needs serious players around him not fools.

Theo even on crutches is a better playmaker than 90 % of NBA combo guards, impersonating PGs for their teams...don't underestimate the art of passing on the highest level

I never know what the fuq this Euroleague guy is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    It's a fact that black people have more fast twitch muscles than white people. IT'S A FACT. IF YOU DISPUTE IT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A RACIST.
    1. It's a fact that this is a myth and has been disproved over and over.

2. It's a fact that you are retarded.

3. It's a fact that you are a racist.

4. It's a fact that only racists cite this, even though it comes from a racist organization, and even though it has been proven to be false by numerous independent studies.

5. It's a fact that you are a psychopath.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax

Theo even on crutches is a better playmaker than 90 % of NBA combo guards, impersonating PGs for their teams...don't underestimate the art of passing on the highest level
    Theo was the shit, and the one of the best playmakers ever, and always made all his 3s against Zalgiris, while 0% against others. Its not the case here. I dont know how is he right now.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Delonte is an extremely underrated PG and can also guard most 2's.

He is one of the better wing defenders in the league actually.

But he can do so much more too, including scoring in a variety of ways.

He was actually one of our most reliable and consistent players during his tenure w/ the Cavs, on both ends of the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Theo was the shit, and the one of the best playmakers ever, and always made all his 3s against Zalgiris, while 0% against others. Its not the case here. I dont know how is he right now.
    Look at Prigioni, he looks better in the NBA than he did for many years in Euroleague. He looks fast in the NBA, where he was almost getting to slow side in Euroleague.

Look at how Dragic, Jennings, Rubio, Neal, Lawson played in Euroleague and look how they play in the NBA. It's obvious that it's infinitely easier to play as a PG in the NBA than it is in the Euroleague. Because these guys all suddenly become much better almost to an unreal extreme, the second they leave Euroleague and go to the NBA.

I personally thought Papaloukas was washed up, but Prigioni was washed up 3 years ago, by Euroleague standards. Yet, he could walk in right now and take the Lakers starting PG spot with total ease, based on how he is playing with the Knicks.

And even though Prigioni was always one of my favorite players, and even though Papaloukas had certain things about him I didn't like, I have to be honest in the fact that Prigioni was never as good as Papaloukas. Actually, none of those players mentioned was ever as good as Papaloukas.

If Prigioni can make it in the NBA in his current level, which is a complete shell of what he used to be, when he was one of the better Euroleague point guards years ago, then why can't Papaloukas? Especially if you consider that they are very similar players. Both are big point guards, excellent ball handlers, like to pass, like to make plays for others, and both kept themselves in unbelievable physical condition.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    Delonte is an extremely underrated PG and can also guard most 2's.

He is one of the better wing defenders in the league actually.

But he can do so much more too, including scoring in a variety of ways.

He was actually one of our most reliable and consistent players during his tenure w/ the Cavs, on both ends of the floor.
    No doubt that he's a good player. But he's also a psychopath. The Lakers already have enough of those on their team.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

No doubt that he's a good player. But he's also a psychopath. The Lakers already have enough of those on their team.
    He's not a psychopath, he just has Bipolar disorder.

There is a pretty big difference, I think.