Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2007, 12:30 PM   #16
cookiemonster
I hit open layups

cookiemonster has not been impressing people
Default Re: 55 users on ish

I think it's because Kobe steak is so delicious. And who doesn't love beans?
cookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #17
steve

steve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputation

I want to know why LaBradford Smith isn't getting that kind of love.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
I want to know why LaBradford Smith isn't getting that kind of love.

My favorite Cardinal of all-time
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #19
steve

steve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
My favorite Cardinal of all-time
I just realized that the Bullets have had at least three of them (just off the top of my head). Labradford lighting up Jordan was probably one of the highlights of my childhood while watching the Bullets (there weren't a lot of them mind you).
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:57 PM   #20
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Kobe has obsessive fans...this is not news.
There is always one figure in given sport that attracts casual fans and celebrity fixated types. It's as much a testament to amount of drama and controversy around him, as it is his freakish amount of talent.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:08 PM   #21
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

What's more surprising to me is that you took the time to count them? How did you come about this information? And how many posters does ISH have all together? Maybe the 55 won't be such a big deal compared to that number.

Once again, how did you come about the information in the first place? This is something that I would have no idea about or would be interested in researching.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #22
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1 user on ISH has a name beginning with Stro.

but it doesnt surprise me that 55 users have names beginning with Kobe, this is a basketball forum and he is one of the most popular basketball players.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #23
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
What's more surprising to me is that you took the time to count them? How did you come about this information? And how many posters does ISH have all together? Maybe the 55 won't be such a big deal compared to that number.

Once again, how did you come about the information in the first place? This is something that I would have no idea about or would be interested in researching.

go to Members list, select all kobe names, paste in excel: 55 rows
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #24
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
1 user on ISH has a name beginning with Stro.

but it doesnt surprise me that 55 users have names beginning with Kobe, this is a basketball forum and he is one of the most popular basketball players.

Kobe's jersey sold about as many as Wade, Melo, Bron etc. I don't see a lot of Wade4's, Melo8's (whats his number?) and Bron23's here (1)
Old 11-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #25
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

actually what's the point of this thread?
ISH has 3,497 Active members and 15,863 total members and your worried about 55 kobe something screenames?and a quick count shows only 6 of them have more than 100 posts

Last edited by gts : 11-19-2007 at 03:00 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #26
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
actually what's the point of this thread?
ISH has 3,497 Active members and 15,863 total members and your worried about 55 kobe something screenames?
Am I worried? Not really, there's just a whole lot of kobe usernames floating around compared to other nbaplayer influenced names. Are people offended?
Old 11-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

most of those aren't real names. I think Jeff made up hundreds maybe thousands of fake accounts in his spare time so it'd look like ISH had several thousand members when it really only has a couple hundred plus a few hundred more people who look and don't post.

because we had 3000 after like 2 months.

the vast majority have 3 posts or less. check it out.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #28
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I find it disconcerting that Kansas City is not in Kansas.

What next, New York City in New Jersey? Silly Americans.

There's a Paris, Texas. You want Paris to come down to Texas and tell them to re-name it?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #29
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe

Go to members list.
Search, "Kobe."

Count the names that come up.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: