Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 02-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far
Default Anthony Johnson? Is that it?

Well, I hope Anthony Johnson turns out to be the PG we needed. Now, we have so many point guards, I think we should deal a couple for Luke. How about Speedy and Salim for Luke Ridnour? We still have 15 minutes left until 3.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anthony Johnson? Is that it?

Besides the fact that the deadline has officially expired, even it hadn't I think it would take a hell of alot more then just the likes of speedy & salim to pri Luke away from Seattle... Not sure if your proposal works out mathematically but beyond that why would the Sonics wanna let go of a talented visionary for a Speedy Claxton & a guy who arguably has one of the worst shot selections throughout the whole entire league....

Just my opinion though...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Nothing against Anthony Johnson, but what the hell? Why did we trade for a bench guard. I hate to say this but were going to miss the playoffs. After a move like this, I can say that its over for Billy Knight. He truly is stupid.

Why can't he get in a real starting point guard and real center instead of getting these scrub players and bench players in hoping they can turn around this franchise. I hope Steve Belkin takes over the team and get rid of those other owners, Billy Kinght and Mike Woodson. I'm truly pissed at this cheap skate of a GM getting these discount players, wake up fool and buy (and or) trade for real talent.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you gave up a pick that could have been a solid PG, lmao
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #5
csc30

csc30 has an OK reputation so far

AJ played great tonight!
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

How frusturated are Hawk fans with their GM?

He dealt a very early second round pik of a loaded draft, where you would get a first round talent in any other year, for a 4th old PG. Nothing against Johnson, but you give up a pick, increased payroll and will probably win a few more games this year with johnson, thus lowering your chances to win the lottery....wow
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

I couldn't agree more, fire that asswhole.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:52 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

Hawks just beat Utah with Joe Johnson 26pts but Anthony Johnson was balling. He had 17pts and 14ast. I know their have been teams when I questioned the Hawks for trading for him but then I remember when he played for the Nets and Pacers and actually put up numbers for them when their starting PG's were hurt. He really showed that tonite with his performance. We back at .500 and #7 in the east at 12-12 and the Heat come into and they are playing like **** right now so that gives us another chance to keep moving up in the standings. ATL raise its time to shine and support this team. I been a fan thru good and bad and now its time represent for yo city.

Last edited by idizzle : 12-18-2007 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:30 PM   #9
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Good game by Johnson. He's definitely worth having on a team as that #2 or #3 guy, because he has been known to be explosive at times in his career. Good guy for Atlanta to have, especially if they hope to contend for the playoffs this year.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 AM   #10
Dallas Mavs

Dallas Mavs has an OK reputation so far

Great Game It Was For Him

Certainly a #2 Guy that a team needs
Dallas Mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:52 PM   #11
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Mavs
Great Game It Was For Him

Certainly a #2 Guy that a team needs

Co-sign. He has been known to have some explosive games in his career. I like him more as insurance to a good starting point guard as opposed to starting him consistently. I haven't seen the Hawks this year except on Sportscenter, but I believe Acie Law is starting. I personally did not like the pick when they drafted him, but they've gotta make the best of it and start him. I think he's already got a few starts under his belt.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:35 AM   #12
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Another solid game from him, tonight.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: