Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 03:47 PM   #16
senelcoolidge
NBA rookie of the year
 
senelcoolidge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 6,977
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

I've been to that part of the world. I've spent most of my time there up in the mountains and rural areas where you may come across an ex pat here and there. But yeah in the city areas you can see the older men with the young girls around their arms which I think looks silly. Some of these guys are pervs and maybe they will get their due..ex pats get murdered in those places from time to time. I avoid the sleazy scene, not my thing.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:00 PM   #17
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 21,932
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Elon Musk rocked those boys after they disrespected him for simply trying to help.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #18
Ron Jeremy
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Ron Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 117
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

No idea why you would ever go all the way to the Philippines to meet Filipina women.
If you're in North America, just visit any fast food restaurant, cleaning or nursing department of a hospital, or Catholic church.
Ron Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:40 PM   #19
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,924
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

its the truth. underage sex trafficking is legal if not almost legal and never prosecuted in those states. nor is it condemned by the locals in the community.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:51 PM   #20
LAmbruh
5* General
 
LAmbruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 4,764
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

@Lebron23
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:19 AM   #21
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,240
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy
No idea why you would ever go all the way to the Philippines to meet Filipina women.
If you're in North America, just visit any fast food restaurant, cleaning or nursing department of a hospital, or Catholic church.
Girls, not women. Try to keep up Ronnie
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #22
LAmbruh
5* General
 
LAmbruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 4,764
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

mixed pinay chicks are hot, like the ones up in Santa Clara or down here in Westminster/Irvine

especially the ones dominica/ethnic mixed




LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:22 AM   #23
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 3,268
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Musk is a egomaniac who surrounds himself with yes men.

Probably never had someone disagree with him.

He jumped on the bandwagon.

Got called out.

Retorted to some BS argument.

Lots of people from all over live in Thailand, very few are sex tourists.

Calling that guy a pedo is no different than lashing out at random black people and calling them a gangbanger.

Pathetic.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:52 AM   #24
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

White people are not shunned for traveling to Thailand or the Philippines... change thread title Bruh
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:18 AM   #25
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,240
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
White people are not shunned for traveling to Thailand or the Philippines... change thread title Bruh
Yes they are, in fact they always have been. Prostitution played a sententious role in the culture and economy of the region since the days of the early Sukhothai, the people knew they had the most beautiful women on the planet (scientifically proven many years later) so they took advantage of it. Word spread, and every man coming from the west wanting to visit Thailand was met with heavy scrutiny. Mainly because that Asians are far more intelligent than Europeans and didn't want the Brits genetically invading their land, and the white women back home knew that they simply couldn't compete no matter what. If you wanted to go to Thailand in the 60s or 70s, your father would call you a fairy, that was the common thought of Thailand as a vacation spot at the time. Thailand's rep as a sex country is deteriorating in the western culture because the western culture as a whole is slowly losing touch of their sense of morality.

Anyone who wants more information regarding Southeast Asian Prostitution (SeAP) can contact me on my Twitter.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:55 PM   #26
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
Yes they are, in fact they always have been. Prostitution played a sententious role in the culture and economy of the region since the days of the early Sukhothai, the people knew they had the most beautiful women on the planet (scientifically proven many years later) so they took advantage of it. Word spread, and every man coming from the west wanting to visit Thailand was met with heavy scrutiny. Mainly because that Asians are far more intelligent than Europeans and didn't want the Brits genetically invading their land, and the white women back home knew that they simply couldn't compete no matter what. If you wanted to go to Thailand in the 60s or 70s, your father would call you a fairy, that was the common thought of Thailand as a vacation spot at the time. Thailand's rep as a sex country is deteriorating in the western culture because the western culture as a whole is slowly losing touch of their sense of morality.

Anyone who wants more information regarding Southeast Asian Prostitution (SeAP) can contact me on my Twitter.

seems like an overgeneralization. what % of all white people who travel there take place in that?
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #27
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,240
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
seems like an overgeneralization. what % of all white people who travel there take place in that?
There's no way to pinpoint a number like that, Thailand gets about 30m tourists a year, and it'd be relatively low if we're taking into account family vacations. But realistically, if we're talking about a single white male travelling alone, it's definitely over 50%. We live in the internet age and transmitting information has never been simpler, making a Thai brothel that much easier to take advantage of.

http://www.thailandredcat.com

Take a quick look at that site. Who do you think the website is trying to appeal to? They're going after British males. English is the most spoken language in Thailand's red light districts. Only rich families are taught English in Thailand. I'm sure you get the point.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:09 PM   #28
fsvr54
Bitch Hands
 
fsvr54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,572
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Elon Musk rocked those boys after they disrespected him for simply trying to help.

fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #29
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,412
Default Re: Why are white ppl shunned for traveling to Thailand/Phillipines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
There's no way to pinpoint a number like that, Thailand gets about 30m tourists a year, and it'd be relatively low if we're taking into account family vacations. But realistically, if we're talking about a single white male travelling alone, it's definitely over 50%. We live in the internet age and transmitting information has never been simpler, making a Thai brothel that much easier to take advantage of.

http://www.thailandredcat.com

Take a quick look at that site. Who do you think the website is trying to appeal to? They're going after British males. English is the most spoken language in Thailand's red light districts. Only rich families are taught English in Thailand. I'm sure you get the point.

I get your point there is an issue there with sex tourism.

The thread title is misleading because white people aren't shunned for traveling to the Philippines. People who travel there for sex tourism are shunned. The thread title should be changed to "why are people shunned for sex tourism" and not white people traveling.
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy