Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: I hate this season..

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I never took you for a LeBron hater... Unless there's another reason. Cleveland winning would be about more than just LeBron. The city hadn't had a national championship in several decades

Injuries have sucked this season, but this will be the most unpredictable postseason in years. The Cavs are the favorites out of the East, but they're not the locks the Heat were for the last 3-4 seasons. And in the West, besides maybe the Thunder no team winning the conference would shock me. Add in an up for grabs MVP, this season has been refreshingly unpredictable. Who had the Hawks and Warriors as the #1 seeds?

I've enjoyed it. I do miss watching Kobe though

Local High School Star

No rivalries, Spurs win again, same sh!t different year.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I never took you for a LeBron hater... Unless there's another reason. Cleveland winning would be about more than just LeBron. The city hadn't had a national championship in several decades
    I'm not a Lebron fan honestly. Wouldn't call myself a hater but I would much prefer to see another team win.

I just hate all the injuries.. ruined my team's shot at a chip, ruined my second favorite team's shot.. I'm just venting pretty much. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck injuries man..

League ain't the same without KD

Decent playground baller

I somewhat agree with the OP, but we still have some positives, like the Warriors and Hawks.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I'm not a Lebron fan honestly. Wouldn't call myself a hater but I would much prefer to see another team win.

I just hate all the injuries.. ruined my team's shot at a chip, ruined my second favorite team's shot.. I'm just venting pretty much. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck injuries man..
    Word... I just figured it was really only the LeBron haters who hate the idea of Cleveland winning... that or rivals like Bulls/Hawks fans

But yeah injuries have just been too much. I know a lot of people hated the idea of shortening the season, but if it prevents injuries, I'd say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Word... I just figured it was really only the LeBron haters who hate the idea of Cleveland winning... that or rivals like Bulls/Hawks fans

But yeah injuries have just been too much. I know a lot of people hated the idea of shortening the season, but if it prevents injuries, I'd say go for it.
    Thing is though I guess a majority of these injuries would have happened, shortened season or not. Durant has been out since the start of the season, Wes went down around what, 55 games? All those rookies went down at the start of the season. We honestly haven't seen that many injuries late in the season compared to earlier.

I don't know if there's a way to combat it.. just really shitty luck. That being said I'm not against shortening the season, I honestly stop watching by game 60 or so until the playoffs unless something interesting is happening with my team (like battling for playoffs etc).

Horrible season indeed. The only thing that can make it great is 2/6.

IMO, to be fair this has been an above average season. Warriors and Spurs play beatiful ball. WC in general is as exciting as last years. Hawks rising with a team-no-superstar concept is really nice for the league (Spurs-lite).

My complaints are:

1) Injuries: KD, Bosh, Rose, Butler, Wes, etc. Without injuries this season would be a GREAT one (specially Thunder, Bulls and Heat)

2) Too weak EC, only Hawks, Cavs and healthy Bulls are legit, rest only pretenders. I hate Cavs and Bron having a relatively easy path to finals (again).

3) Potential Harden MVP, he might be deserveful, but his game is boring and aesthetically unpleasing.

Playoffs, especially West will be a different animal, tho. Im excited about this postseason.