Originally Posted by phoenix18
Team forums here are dead so I'll chip in.
This is CLEARLY important. The Cavs have shown that:
1. They can get away with double teaming Bryant and letting Lebron roam.
2. No one can guard Lebron on the LA roster
3.Varejao is killing the Lakers on the boards.
4. Shaq cannot be stopped by Pau. He toys with him in the post.
1. Sure, as long as Kobe's pinky is still messed up. I hope it's fully healed by June. Then no one will be able to guard him on the Cavs.
2. So here are Lebron's stats from the previous 2 matchups, when Artest guards Lebron.
5/6 inside shots, 0/3 mid-range, 2/6 3pt-range, 2/4 ft, 3ast and 4turnovers
4/4 inside shots, 3/6 mid-range, 1/8 3pt-range, 1/1ft, 8ast, 2turnovers
Artest can't guard Lebron huh?
3. Verajao only killed them in game 2, with that late rebound being magnified.
4. Bynum can do a decent job on Shaq. Lakers should use DJ Mbenga to hack-a-shaq in certain stretches.