Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 04-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #346
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board
Default Re: Round 1, Game 2, April 20: Miami Heat (0-1) @ Boston Celtics (1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
Mate, that dude didn't understand my statement on that thread. I was referring to Celtics and the best team in the NBA(Cavaliers). That idiot thought that I was referring to the Celtics all alone because he didn't read the whole conversation.

Cavs is the best team in the league so far. We'll never know who really is until this season ends.

First of all, we know that I didn't understand that statement because you typed it like a 6 year old. Which I'm still not completely convinced you aren't one.

Second, I don't know if you were paying attention, but you didn't own me. After I disproved your ridiculous point (after you changed it 2-3 times to fit your even more ridiculous argument) you backed out.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:26 PM   #347
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
First of all, we know that I didn't understand that statement because you typed it like a 6 year old. Which I'm still not completely convinced you aren't one.

Second, I don't know if you were paying attention, but you didn't own me. After I disproved your ridiculous point (after you changed it 2-3 times to fit your even more ridiculous argument) you backed out.

Backed out?

Last I checked your last post there is "Whatever kiddo"

Celtics and the best team in the nba(Cavaliers)

Is totally different from

Celtics who's the best team in the NBA

A very simple statement that you can't understand. You're the only one who had a violent reaction on that statement, did you notice that?

What a pea brain
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #348
zORi

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Backed out?

Last I checked your last post there is "Whatever kiddo"

Celtics and the best team in the nba(Cavaliers)

Is totally different from

Celtics who's the best team in the NBA

A very simple statement that you can't understand. You're the only one who had a violent reaction on that statement, did you notice that?

What a pea brain

LOLOLOLOL, you know good and well that isn't even close to how you wrote it!!

Also Celtics who's the best team in the NBA isn't even the right way to write that sentence!

Just like "I'm going to eat, Grandma", and "I'm going to eat Grandma."

LOL, even when you're trying to make someone else look like an idiot, you still manage to look like one! You are one talented individual!

You should write for a sitcom, if you ever figure out punctuation.

Commas. They're on your keyboard for a reason.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #349
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL, you know good and well that isn't even close to how you wrote it!!

Also Celtics who's the best team in the NBA isn't even the right way to write that sentence!

Just like "I'm going to eat, Grandma", and "I'm going to eat Grandma."

LOL, even when you're trying to make someone else look like an idiot, you still manage to look like one! You are one talented individual!

You should write for a sitcom, if you ever figure out punctuation.

Commas. They're on your keyboard for a reason.

I made it simple so your little brain can understand it.

We gonna talk punctuation again?

Quote:
Also, it was really easy to misinterpret you're post with your rampant typos, and apparent lack of punctuation, and then you have the nerve to say I'm lacking comprehension. Sad.

Misinterpret you are post with rampant typos

WTF are you trying to say on that???

The self proclaimed "Grammar Guru" got owned once again
Old 04-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #350
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
The Celtics dismantled the Lakers in the NBA Finals. Cavs put up a much better fight in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You should also never underestimate the power of youth and athleticism.

Cavs, Hawks and Magic would beat the Celtics in the playoffs.

blah blah blah, get your theoretical "woulda" coulda shoulda crap outta here. What happened was the Celtics whupped those arrogant cavalier pricks in a 7 game series. They absolutely shut Lebron down. I'm sure the Celtics are still in their heads. Yet arrogant fans like you walk around like you're already a staple for the finals. No wonder yall haven't won shit.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #351
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
blah blah blah, get your theoretical "woulda" coulda shoulda crap outta here. What happened was the Celtics whupped those arrogant cavalier pricks in a 7 game series. They absolutely shut Lebron down. I'm sure the Celtics are still in their heads. Yet arrogant fans like you walk around like you're already a staple for the finals. No wonder yall haven't won shit.

You are a dumb @$$.

No James Posey = LeBron would abuse Paul Pierce in the playoffs.

LeBron averaged 37 ppg, 8.3 apg, 6.5 rpg againts the Boston Celtics in the Regular Season.

1 week ban bet that the Cavs would beat the Celtics in the semifinals.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #352
west
NBA rookie of the year

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
You are a dumb @$$.

LeBron averaged 37 ppg, 8.3 apg, 6.5 rpg againts the Boston Celtics in the Regular Season.

west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #353
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBallsOut is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
You are a dumb @$$.

I don't care if Lebron averages 37 ppg against them. Didn't he avg 38 against the Magic in the playoffs as well? Who won that series again? Oh yeah.

Word around here is that you arrogant Lebron fans have a bad history of honoring your bets after you make them. I'm sure me, and every other fan on ISH are tired of you running your mouth about how the Cavs already made the finals before they even played the Celtics. Arrogant pricks. No wonder yall and Lebron haven't won shit.

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #354
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ballsout =

Welcome back Poseidon

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #355
zORi

Quote:
I made it simple so your little brain can understand it.

We gonna talk punctuation again?

Misinterpret you are post with rampant typos

WTF are you trying to say on that???

The self proclaimed "Grammar Guru" got owned once again

ONE typo, PLEASE don't make me go back to that thread and remind everyone how drop outs type! You completely backed off then, do yourself a favor and back off now, last warning.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #356
dbugz
Gang Green

Quote:

ONE typo, PLEASE don't make me go back to that thread and remind everyone how drop outs type! You completely backed off then, do yourself a favor and back off now, last warning.

How the fvck can you have a typo error on "your" to you're"

You stupid wannabe "grammar guru"

You're the who started it by telling someone here that I did tell that the Cs is the best team in the NBA right now which is completely false, and now you're telling me to stop reminding them on how you failed giving me a lesson about punctuation? No sorry pea brain. I'm just here ready to quote your lesson about grammar and punctuation

Backoff? No sorry. I love owning you on every thread I love seeing you like that

Last Warning? What will you do? Kill me? Do it now pea brain
Old 04-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #357
sodapop
Decent playground baller

sodapop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You are a dumb @$$.

You really think people here are either stupid or naive? You think people here do NOT watch the games? Your comment is obviously ignorant and stupid. How can you make false statements on a real current event? First, this isn't the 2008/09 season/playoffs. The no James Posey talking points are long gone dead. Secondly, it seems you haven't been paying any attention to the Cavs vs Celtics matches this season. Both teams are 2 wins each. The LeBron James scoring 37 points on Pierce in all four match ups is ridiculous. Maybe if you add up all the points LeBron scored on Pierce in all four matches, you might have a point. Other than that, no, LeBron did not score 37 points while Pierce was guarding him. If you had watched the 4 games, you would know Pierce kept LeBron's scoring low. Every time Pierce sat the bench, LeBron scored more. It's nice to have so much respect for your favorite player. But you must keep your facts real & down to earth.
sodapop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: