Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2007, 10:26 PM   #46
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I Love New York

She is crazy than a MF.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #47
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

who won the show
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #48
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
who won the show
Hoopz won season won and Delishis season 2. Somehow New York made it to the final of both seasons. Must be good in the sack.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #49
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Hoopz won season won and Delishis season 2. Somehow New York made it to the final of both seasons. Must be good in the sack.
im talking about chance and tango.. who won between them. not the flava flav show.

taylor f*ucked allison shan
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:18 PM   #50
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

TANGO...SHE PICKED TAN MAN!!! that sh!t was crazy wit Chance and Tango...Chance is a boss tho..... i cant wait till next week the ReUnion show!!!!
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #51
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
TANGO...SHE PICKED TAN MAN!!! that sh!t was crazy wit Chance and Tango...Chance is a boss tho..... i cant wait till next week the ReUnion show!!!!

chance will now get HIS own show somehow
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #52
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chance seems like a cool dude i bet he would be fun to hang with.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #53
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31

Man I missed the show!!!! Thank god for you guys here on ISH or else I still wouln't know!!! lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: