Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default As a Lakers hater, I now support them.

I know most of you guys have the attention span of a gerbil, but bear with me here.

I'm really liking the Lakers. When I heard they lost to Denver the other day, I was disappointed. Almost sad like my dog ran away and never came back. I never felt this way about the Lakers although I grew up in Cali and that was the team we were supposed to be rooting for.

The reason why is because there is too much d*ck sucking going on. It's great being a fan but the d*ck sucking part just blows. Now that the Lakers are half human and we can see their flaws, they're more fun to root for. I want to see them in the playoffs, and god forbid, I actually want to see them win it all.

I remember back then I was rooting for a team barely making the playoffs and some Laker dipsh*t just tore me apart. Sure his points were correct because, no sh*t, the Lakers were the champions at the time and my team was up and coming. What was the point of calling my team (and ultimately me because I support them) sh*tty when compared to the Lakers. I know they were sh*tty. I don't need some Laker yellow and purple wh***re to remind me everyday how crappy they really were. I already knew. Had this Laker thug been humble about it and appreciate my team for what they have accomplished, I in turn would not have such a foul distaste towards the Lakers.

So Lakers fans, when and if your team reaches the top again, just be humble about it. This goes for Heat, Spurs, OKC, or anyone else that matters as well. You're only making enemies out of people by being such an arrogant pr*ck (which pretty much beats your main intent of trying to get them to like your team in the first place). Having weaknesses and flaws are not a bad thing, it makes you human and more open to be liked because people can relate to you.

*Words of wisdom. Thanks for listening.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: As a Lakers hater, I now support them.

Too long to read.

Lakers champ 2013!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Im just watching to see Kobe and Nash, two of my favorite players of this era, play their last few years.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Im just watching to see Kobe and Nash, two of my favorite players of this era, play their last few years.
Pretty much this.

There's very few young players I like. I've found myself loving all the old generation players I used to hate (KG, Duncan, etc.)

It's going to suck in a few seasons when they're all gone...
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Watching the Lakers now is like watching an Underdogs story. Suspenseful, exciting, and every game matters. As a Lakers fan, I'd love to see them win it all. But I do not have high expectations at this point. We'll be lucky to get into the playoffs, which really hurts me to say that.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

It's just that gangsta glare, with gangsta raps

that gangsta shit, makes a gangs of snapps
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #7
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

I agree. I always get upset with Laker and Patriot fans for being arrogant, but I can understand why. My team has been a consistent playoff team in their history, but nothing like the Lakers. I'm always humble, and I always take it one game at a time. If you look too far ahead, you will set yourself up for disappointment.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #8
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I agree. I always get upset with Laker and Patriot fans for being arrogant, but I can understand why. My team has been a consistent playoff team in their history, but nothing like the Lakers. I'm always humble, and I always take it one game at a time. If you look too far ahead, you will set yourself up for disappointment.
Da fux have the Patriots ever done?

They didn't do shit before cheating and haven't done shit after cheating.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #9
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

What are you talking about. You act like Lakers fans haven't been through anything just because we get back up better than any other franchise makes us cocky? What other franchise had to deal with losing their best player at his peak? We suffered for around 10 yrs after that? But we got back up. What other franchise had to deal with two of their best players hating each other and choosing not to win with each other? We suffered another 6-7 yrs after that? Being down is nothing foreign to Lakers fans that's why we know that we will come back from this...

You're late bro...
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Da fux have the Patriots ever done?

They didn't do shit before cheating and haven't done shit after cheating.

They win every year, and they've been to the SB 5 times in the last decade or so, and won 3.

Maybe the Steelers would have been a better example
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #11
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

So who the f*ck negged me for this rather compassionate, fun loving, thread. What a f*cking loser. This is why the rep system is peer utter sh*t. A*sholes like that can just neg someone for being positive for no reason at all just because he's got some pent up anger he needs to let loose like a f*ckin hulk. What a loser. Control yourself you drama queen.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-26-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #12
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
What are you talking about. You act like Lakers fans haven't been through anything just because we get back up better than any other franchise makes us cocky? What other franchise had to deal with losing their best player at his peak? We suffered for around 10 yrs after that? But we got back up. What other franchise had to deal with two of their best players hating each other and choosing not to win with each other? We suffered another 6-7 yrs after that? Being down is nothing foreign to Lakers fans that's why we know that we will come back from this...

You're late bro...

Laker in denial.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: