Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    I admitted they lost. It was never guaranteed they were going to win. are you even serious saying this shit ??

lol Bull ****ing shit. Everybody and their grandma had the Miami Heat winning the championship.

It's funny how WEDABESS fans are playing a different tune, after the Mavericks put the Heat in their place.

College star

Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    all in the mind.
    he had no father to teach him and tell him off. never had a coach, or a leader teammate to learn from. peple arround him are yes-men who can't tell him the truth.

for f*ck sake he learned to shake hands at 26 year old?? and by whom?
    by the fans and the media .. lol @ Mav. Carter

Byron Scott said that young Kobe used to ask me alot of questions about Kareem, magic, Worthy, and lakers showtime team .. and he sits and listens for hours.

all about mentality . but he does not get it.
    look at the ''cough'' thing during last finals!! he doesn't know that concentration is a huge part of mental toughness.. you don't need that sh!t in the FINALS.
    it has a lot to do with this. Lebron is around yes-men and has never had someone to teach him or mentor him. When he does something wrong, these people tell him its not his fault or they laugh with him. He was soooo pampered in cleveland and even now in Miami. So when he gets challenged, he doesn't know what to do.

Being a superstar is not just about talent. Its both physical and mental. A lot of it has to do with mental toughness. Lebron does not have that. In him mind and with the people he has surrounded himself, he doesn't think he did anything wrong in these playoffs. No one has given him a reality check.

Local High School Star

LeBron is aware he didn't play up to his standards.

He's not aware that he let the team down though.

I admitted they lost. It was never guaranteed they were going to win. are you even serious saying this shit ??
    Nothing is technically guaranteed, but once the Mavs and Heat were named to play in the Finals I think at least 80-90% of people were picking the Heat that had no bias towards them.

Hell, I don't even like Miami. I hope they don't win a championship as long as LeBron is there, but even I felt they were going to win it. Although I hoped they wouldn't.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    That is a combination of not being so agressive, Mavs defense and Wade all of the sudden going and saying for the first time "This is my team, i am the leader, i am gona lead them" in the Finals, after playing 2nd fiddle entire season and playoffs, he decided to hog the ball much more than usual leaving Lebron looking like a statue very often and when it was his turn he was not in offensive rythm, so Lebron focused instead on playmaking / defense..... They got this far by Lebron doing most of the leading, not Wade, that is what changed, it almost felt like Wade couldnt stand not winning the finals mvp or something. To be honest they could have still won this way if Wade/Bosh/Lebron didnt choke in the 4th quarter.

Its really that simple, there is only one ball.
    They won games where Wade took over. Game 1 and Game 3. Game 2 they were winning when the ball was in Wade's hands, then LeBron tried to hijack the spotlight in the 4th in the late game situations and made terrible decision after terrible decision. Settling for awkward jumpers because he doesn't have driving ability, etc.

LeBron is the reason why they lost. Whether he was bitter and pouting about Wade's success under more intense pressure, Wade chewing him out in Game 3 in front of everyone, or if he simply doesn't have it anymore or have the skills to compete against elite defense.

Either way, his crappy play is why the Heat lost a series they should've won. No excuse. Most talented team in the NBA. Ran through the other series in the playoffs with no problem with those three sharing the spotlight.

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

Hell nah *****

before the finals you were ****ing on the heats team dick all the way down *****.

Like, im a heat fan, but goddam, talkin bout wedabess .

Going back on your words now that you guise lost and its embarrassing?

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Lebron realized about 1 minute after the "Decision" that he made the wrong choice and threw away his legacy. When he was saying "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" he started off with "this is tough but...". He had doubts at that exact moment. Once the finals came, he didn't want to win cuz he knew Wade would get FMVP by game 2 and it would be another notch against his legacy.

MOD RESPONSE: No. Thanks for the crazy-talk, but, no.

I agree.

On a related note, it would be hilarious if the Heat traded LeBron to the Magic for DH12. He would soon become obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    I have to agree with you.

Even as a guy who likes Lebron, there is no denying that he seemed visibly lethargic and unmotivated during parts of the finals.

I am of the belief that he threw away the Boston series as a member of the Cavs in order to justify leaving the team. Maybe because of all the backlash and hate the Heat received, he got it in his head that losing the finals would elicity sympathy and forgiveness rather than winning and further fueling the hate for the "superteam"

Dont get me wrong, Dallas earned it and won because they were a better team. But Lebron was definitely not Lebron during parts of the finals, and we'll probably never really know why.
    Bullsh!t posturing. You are who you are at all times. Having "quit" in you is a part of who you are, it's just of matter of when you begin to show it. LBJ has now chose to show the quit that lives inside of him on several occasions both on and off the court. It shouldn't be a suprise the next time he shows it b/c it IS who LeBron is.

Banned

well they say quitting gets easier after the first time.......

LBJ is certainly talented enough to win, he'll win a ring or two but no way he even gets close to sniffing 7.

nope, we are just spoiled by his greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    nope, we are just spoiled by his greatness.

I believe that LeBron is not aware that the shit he says is arrogant and pompus. He really has the worst of all worlds (except for unmatched God-Given physical talent).

I rule the local playground

Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Fin

Lebron always stands around when the ball is not on his hands.It's been 8 seasons since he entered the league and still hasn't learned how to play off the ball.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
    lol Bull ****ing shit. Everybody and their grandma had the Miami Heat winning the championship.

It's funny how WEDABESS fans are playing a different tune, after the Mavericks put the Heat in their place.
    Wrong. Not that many picked the Heat to win, let alone get past the 2nd round.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    They won games where Wade took over. Game 1 and Game 3. Game 2 they were winning when the ball was in Wade's hands, then LeBron tried to hijack the spotlight in the 4th in the late game situations and made terrible decision after terrible decision. Settling for awkward jumpers because he doesn't have driving ability, etc.

LeBron is the reason why they lost. Whether he was bitter and pouting about Wade's success under more intense pressure, Wade chewing him out in Game 3 in front of everyone, or if he simply doesn't have it anymore or have the skills to compete against elite defense.

Either way, his crappy play is why the Heat lost a series they should've won. No excuse. Most talented team in the NBA. Ran through the other series in the playoffs with no problem with those three sharing the spotlight.
    Let's not forget that the Mavs beat the Blazers who were picked to beat them, swept the "All-Mighty" Lakers (riiiight), beat the up & coming Thunder and then beat the "most stacked team of all time". Let's give credit where credit is due. Not saying that the Heat weren't supposed to win but in the end the Mavs won & the Heat lost.

It's a team game, LeBron did not cost the Heat the series by himself. If he would of asserted himself better than sure they would of had a better chance to win but he wasn't the all being reason they lost. Let's be real here.