Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: ISH insecurity over all time greats

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Exactly!

Lebron fans have nothing to be insecure about Kobe or Jordan.... one is the GOAT, who's accolades are virtually unreachable, all you can argue between those two is their individual games (which i hate comparing because they are so different), there might be some insecurity there though...... but the other guy? (Kobe) is a guy who i think Lebron already surpassed, if you dont think so already, then he is still just behind him on the all time list & will be surpassed, not like Kobe is getting any more accolades.... so no matter how you twist & turn it, there is nothing to be insecure about Kobe as Lebron fans.....

Kobe fans however due to this have IMMENSE reasons to be insecure and as you can see around, even in this forum, they desperately are and they are plenty, making a living trying to disapprove every move he makes...
    2 paragraph about how he's not insecure

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lol@ kobe fans being insecure about lebron

2 for 5... and miami is now better without him

his career got sacked
    This. I literally am not insecure about anything atm. Kobe's the GOAT, and no one looks to be taking the throne anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    This. I literally am not insecure about anything atm. Kobe's the GOAT, and no one looks to be taking the throne anytime soon

What do we GOAT fans have to be insecure about? Bran? MJ has him beat in everything including his hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    What do we GOAT fans have to be insecure about? Bran? MJ has him beat in everything including his hairline.
    Actions speak louder than words. Literally every single one of your posts is dedicated towards bad mouthing Lebron. But you not insecuuurrrr.

The funniest thing about some of the Jordan stans on here is that they think they're better than others because they support him. As if somehow his achievements are there's also, and are somehow a reflection of them too.