Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    heat got lucky tonight. totally ragged stuff from them

Yes Sir

By the way Knicks and Heat should be a great game. Knicks almost beat the Celtics today.

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    21 points (Durantnesque 5/15 from the field), 13 rebounds, 5 assists. Wade is the best player of the game with 28 points, and 6 rebounds.

Cavs had in a good run in the 4th quarter.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    21pts 5/15 FG with 18 FTA!
    Yea it was really a terrible shooting night for Lebron, it seemed like he couldnt hit layups, dunks, jumpshots, floaters, freethrows, you name it, its not like he was well defended at all, he just couldnt hit anything tonight.
    Its good he focused on defense, rebounds and facilitating instead.

Thats why Lebron is so good, he aint just a scorer unlike many else where he gets nullified in the game because he cant hit a shot, if the shot aint falling then you better expect a double-double or a triple-double from him.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    poor ginobili
    you do realize i won my bet...right?

I am very proud of the Cavs. Kept the lead for half the game, hardly lost, played good D, were aggressive on offense and most of all....... did not give LeBron any friendly treatment. That's everything I asked for and more. Now, if they can give the Heat a go like that, please beat these below 500 teams and get back in the 8th seed.

this was a interesting game up until the 3rd quarter, it would have been funny if the cavs won.

we da bess

The Holy Trinity

The MVP chants for Wade are getting louder. The fans need to knock that off.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    this was a interesting game up until the 3rd quarter
    Interesting is the last thing this game was.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Interesting is the last thing this game was.
    it looked like an even game by half time, but then the heat dominated late in the 3rd quarter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    you do realize i won my bet...right?
    thought you were betting on Cavs winning? why else post this

lol...please lose heat.

please.
    if you were just betting on the under/over?

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    thought you were betting on Cavs winning? why else post this

if you were just betting on the under/over?
    i don't think you understand how betting works. i didn't bet on the over under. i bet on the line. not the money line. the cavs were +17 last night. this means that the cavs would win my bet as long as they didn't lose by more than 17 points.

i posted that simply because i wanted the cavs to win the game. despite what all of you think i actually don't want lebron to win and i don't like him at all. i just don't let my feelings on a player impact how i judge them or analyze them.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

sure wasn't the greatest game. Miami almost played like earlier this season...

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i can;t be disapointed by that loss.

Banned

i don't think you understand how betting works. i didn't bet on the over under. i bet on the line. not the money line. the cavs were +17 last night. this means that the cavs would win my bet as long as they didn't lose by more than 17 points.

i posted that simply because i wanted the cavs to win the game. despite what all of you think i actually don't want lebron to win and i don't like him at all. i just don't let my feelings on a player impact how i judge them or analyze them.
    Reverse Psychology at its best.