Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Should i play this girl like a bassoon?

Hey guys need some opinions from the brotherhood of the ish round table. So theres this thai restaurant that i frequent often and the main server there is this young petite thai chick that speaks broken english. Now im not particularly attracted to her because she is too skinny for my liking, however, she does have a good face. So anytime i have come in there prior to yesterday, ive never really thought about spitting game. But yesterday when i went there she sparked up a convo with me and asked me stuff like "whats the best restaurant in china town" and "is it fancy" and what nationality i was. And this got me thinking perhaps she had some interest in me but i had not much in her. So heres the quesion, next time i go in there should i spit game and try to fucc her lights out or should i be a nice guy and not take advantage? let me know what you guys would do in this situation. thanks.

Default Re: Should i play this girl like a bassoon?

We love you Nathan

But honestly

Do whatever YOU want to

YOU'RE the man

YOU make the choice

YOU are in control

If you don't like her, what are you getting out of it? I'm passed that "[COLOR="Black"]fuc[/COLOR]k anything just to get my dick wet" stage. Unless you have zero chance at getting something better for a long time, I think banging women you don't like is worth nothing.

But as long as you are not one of those lying cowards tricking their way to [COLOR="Black"]pu[/COLOR]ssy there is nothing wrong with getting some either. Lotta girls just want some dic[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR], it doesn't need to be more than that.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I think you should try to **** her. You're only young once, and if you don't do this I think you may regret it someday. Thai girls are known for being tight as ****. You say she is too skinny for your liking, but think about how big your **** will look in comparison to her undersized body; if you have been slaying a lot of doughy white girls or big booty ebonies, then you won't truly know what it's like to feel the kind of power you feel when going in on a small asian. Every proud white man should know that feeling.

Warning: There is a chance that she is a ladyboy. Don't freak out if she drops her panties and flops a piece out. Asians all have small ***** and most of those people are on hormone replacement therapy anyway, so it's unlikely that she will even get hard. Get her in doggystyle and forget about what's underneath. You won't even notice it's there.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Just try and not get a random girl pregnant again.

Give her the tiny eggroll, just be safe about it.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

A waitress conducts in superficial talk with you and you think she wants you? How generous of you that you don't dig her as much and didn't hit on her immediately.

You misread the situation. They work for tips bro.

And if a girl really likes a guy she doesn't make a move, she waits patiently to see if the dude has any balls.

Then she sucks them.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

you want to get her in bed on your first date? take her to the park, reach your hand down into the lake, and fish out a pair of basketball shoes.

she'll be wetter than that body of water

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    A waitress conducts in superficial talk with you and you think she wants you? How generous of you that you don't dig her as much and didn't hit on her immediately.
    This. OP probably gets a boner when his mom smiles at him.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

And if a girl really likes a guy she doesn't make a move, she waits patiently to see if the dude has any balls.

Then she sucks them.
    True. There's an asian nurse where I work and I know she digs me. But she wants me to make the first move...only problem is that I won't do it..I'm married. But if I wasn't I'd be all over that. She's really attractive. I made the mistake of talking to her the first time and after that I've kinda tried to avoid her. But when I see her she smiles at me...and I know she's just waiting for me to talk to her some more.
    Waitress want tips..period.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin

We love you Nathan

But honestly

Do whatever YOU want to

YOU'RE the man

YOU make the choice

YOU are in control
    Love you too bro, is what i would have said when we used to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    If you don't like her, what are you getting out of it? I'm passed that "[COLOR="Black"]fuc[/COLOR]k anything just to get my dick wet" stage. Unless you have zero chance at getting something better for a long time, I think banging women you don't like is worth nothing.

But as long as you are not one of those lying cowards tricking their way to [COLOR="Black"]pu[/COLOR]ssy there is nothing wrong with getting some either. Lotta girls just want some dic[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR], it doesn't need to be more than that.
    this seems like more of my kind of thinking. I dont mind getting laid, but i dont want the baggage that comes with just having sex with a girl when she expects more. and im not sure if its worth getting sex from a girl im not that attracted to.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

Then she sucks them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Thats undersstandable. But ive been there over 20 times before and she has never tried to converse with me. And most of the time and including the time she talked to me, i was getting take out rather than dining in, so i was just sitting at the waiting area, so the "tips" factor isnt valid in this case.