Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    owwwww

Default Re: Post-game discussion of Lakers-Magic NBA Finals Game 3

Where were these threads when Lebron was missing clutch FTs, turning the ball over at an unprecedented rate (7 in 10 minutes I think), going 3-13 in the last three quarters of the ELIMINATION game, shooting 40% on the road?

Wouldn't generally care but Cavs/Lebron trolls (RBA, indianguy) really can't be pushing their petty little agenda right now.

Also at these guys trying to pretend Kobe had a bad game 1 because he shot 34 times to get 40 points. Wow. And he actually played quite well in OT of game 2, so not sure where this choking stuff is coming from...didn't the Lakers win because of Kobe/Pau in the OT?!

What a sad forum. At least wait till the series ends. Is one or two days of trolling really that tempting for you?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Too bad Portland will never win a title with a jumpshooting PF and a bust for a Center who makes Dwight Howard look like Hakeem in the post
    Is Bynum suppose to be a a great center? 4 points in a finals game and one basket was an air ball that got called a goaltend. Sad, Dwight Howard is r*ping him. Pathetic.

Also, why does Aldridge abuse Gasol every time they play? LMAO enjoy Kobe's last few years in the league as the Lakers return to mediocracy.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Kobe Bryant chokes in the NBA Finals again

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    No I was saying that Kobe is a better shooter. Yet Lebron seems to be able to make harder shots than Kobe. Never said Kobe was better.

lol you are lieing. You clearly was saying Kobe is the better player. and kobe makes harder shots than lebron. This is the only season lebron has been making tough shots, which are normal shots to kobe or Mcgrady. Kobe and Mcgrady are known for making shots more difficult than they really are

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Meh.

It kind'a sucked that Kobe got cold after the 1st quarter.

But, the Lakers need to play better. Magic may continue to play well, but this isn't really a BIG good thing for them. Lakers missed their FTs and Kobe had a bad game, and the game was still close. Magic barely won. They have to continue to play that good.
    At the same time, the Magic were completely off for the majority of Game 2 and should have probably won. The last two games have been what I expected in this series... Two evenly matched teams going back-and-forth.

I think Game 1 was an adoration, not the last two. Expect Game 4 to be very close and come right down to the end. Orlando seems to have finally caught their rhythm after an absolutely uncharacteristic HORRIBLE shooting start to the series (first seven quarters).

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Also at these guys trying to pretend Kobe had a bad game 1 because he shot 34 times to get 40 points. Wow. And he actually played quite well in OT of game 2, so not sure where this choking stuff is coming from...didn't the Lakers win because of Kobe/Pau in the OT?!

What a sad forum. At least wait till the series ends. Is one or two days of trolling really that tempting for you?
    Back to your agenda fatal, Kobe made 1 shot in that overtime noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I think if some Kobe Lovers just admitted Lebron was better there wouldn't be such hate for the guy.
    Why do you keep bringing up Lebron when he's off in some night club right now? This is a discussion about the finals, the Magic and Lakers. Lebron is a non topic in this thread. Or are you that much of a moran you don't realize the Cavs were sent packing a week ago?

Local High School Star

Default Re: Honestly, Kobe isn't playing at a top-30 alltime level right now in these Finals

Quote Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
    Agreed.

It wasn't even poor decisions per say, but just poor ball handling and sloppy passes whenever he got into the lane that turned into a turnover instead of an easy hoop.

A lot of balls bounced the other way and he was the main reason for it.
    Win some, lose some... it hasn't always been pretty in the playoffs. The Lakers have pull out some games that we should have loss. Tonight, we came up short, Kobe came up short.

Just win 2 more games -- doesn't matter how or who plays great or not. Just get the job done.

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    2 assists to Gasol including the one that basically sealed the game (and-1 play).

Quote Originally Posted by don juan de marco
    lol you are lieing. You clearly was saying Kobe is the better player. and kobe makes harder shots than lebron. This is the only season lebron has been making tough shots, which are normal shots to kobe or Mcgrady. Kobe and Mcgrady are known for making shots more difficult than they really are
    You calling Brandon Roy a glitch every single time I play you...

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butters
    Magic go back to L.A. leading 3-2.They will not lose at home.
    lakers will NOT lose 3 in a row ....i can bet on that

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Where were these threads when Lebron was missing clutch FTs, turning the ball over at an unprecedented rate (7 in 10 minutes I think), going 3-13 in the last three quarters of the ELIMINATION game, shooting 40% on the road?

Wouldn't generally care but Cavs/Lebron trolls (RBA, indianguy) really can't be pushing their petty little agenda right now.

LeBron doesn't fit the Agenda....duh...

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    Pot, meat Kettle...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I think if some Kobe Lovers just admitted Lebron was better there wouldn't be such hate for the guy.

admit that you are gay. lol you cant be over 17 years old. This man crush has to stop. Nobody makes sense on who is the best. People claim Lebron is better and some claim Kobe is better.

Ok what makes MJ the best player ever? I say Wilt was better. Look at Wilt stats. WIlt is known for setting off the chart records. Jordan only has the rings

NBA rookie of the year

The refs gave LA every chance to win in the 4th with calls and non-calls. Can Turkoglu buy a call this series? I can't believe the way they're letting Ariza play him. Ridiculous. Terrible call on that Howard foul on Kobe that should have been a jump ball, and terrible call when Kobe was trapped and lost it and they called a foul. This is why superstars dominate nowadays -- because you can't take the ball out of their hands; if you try, it's a foul. LOL @ LA's 19 offensive rebounds on the final possession.

I thought that was a bad shot by Kobe from deep on the final possession; I felt they should have gone for a quick two, and a three only if it was available, but he took a very tough, contested 3 early in the clock. Good win for the Magic, but they really had to make a statement today, and I don't feel they made it. Good to see that Piterus has a pulse again, though.