Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default America faces the biggest threat now - Judge Jeanine Pirro

Tonight America faces the single biggest threat in her more than 200 year history. Worse than what we faced in WWI, WWI the attack on Pearl Harbour, and Al-Quaeda on 9/11. I'm telling you ISIS, if not already on american soil, will be here. They are coming <...>
    host Pirro opens speaking on ISIS. Later she remarks how serious the situation is and then brings back her early proposal for a solution:
    <...> I've been telling you for months that you need to be afraid <...>
    My resolution? Airstrikes. Bomb them. Bomb them, keep bombing them, bomb them again and again. And I don't care how long it takes, just take out ISIS, take out their convoys, and take out those troops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eur2GM-9C_s

I think fairly accurate what do you think

Banned

Default Re: America faces the biggest threat now - Judge Jeanine Pirro

I think Jeanine Pirro is an ugly, unintelligent cvnt and I wouldn't at all be saddened to hear that she was raped and killed by bigfoot.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Tonight America faces the single biggest threat in her more than 200 year history. Worse than what we faced in WWI, WWI the attack on Pearl Harbour, and Al-Quaeda on 9/11. I'm telling you ISIS, if not already on american soil, will be here. They are coming
    A good question would be, how do you know that? They're certainly a bunch of assholes that the world would be better off without. Crazy idiots for beheading Americans, they are getting a country that was sick of spending troops lives and money on Iraq fired up to fight in there again. But how does she know that they're in America?

As somebody who leans right on most non-social issues...it pisses me off to no end that ****ing Fox News gets so much play.

Why the **** are morons tuning into this useless shit? Confirmation bias?

Banned

She has the right idea. All of us have been seriously underestimating ISIS. Most of the Arab world actually supports and aids them. Even our own military leaders admitted as much. Bomb the shit out of IS.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    A good question would be, how do you know that? They're certainly a bunch of assholes that the world would be better off without. Crazy idiots for beheading Americans, they are getting a country that was sick of spending troops lives and money on Iraq fired up to fight in there again. But how does she know that they're in America?

There's no graduation ceremony to join ISIS in some far away Arabian country.

All you have to do is believe enough in their message to go out and shoot up a mall, blow up a school bus, or bring down another plane. That's ISIS in America. I think that's what she's talking about.

Plus, our borders are in no way shape or form secure. So if they wanted to come in, they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

All you have to do is believe enough in their message to go out and shoot up a mall, blow up a school bus, or bring down another plane. That's ISIS in America. I think that's what she's talking about.
    We have always lived in a world where some lunatic with knowledge of explosives can wreak havoc. You might as well call 9/11 an act of ISIS if that's your standard.
    Plus, our borders are in no way shape or form secure. So if they wanted to come in, they will.
    We should line the Canadian border with tanks and machine guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Pics?

You interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Columbine - ISIS or not??/?
    We have always lived in a world where some lunatic with knowledge of explosives can wreak havoc. You might as well call 9/11 an act of ISIS if that's your standard.
    We should line the Canadian border with tanks and machine guns.
    BORDERS ARE OPEN. Government BORDERS OPEN Government no closed borders. OPEN BORDERS!!!! THEY ARE COMING NOW BECAUSE

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

Pirro was born in Elmira, New York, to Nasser "Leo" and Esther Ferris. Her father was a mobile-home salesman; her mother a department-store model. She is a Catholic of [COLOR="Red"]Lebanese[/COLOR] descent
    Once a fanatic middle eastern, always a fanatic middle eastern. The fanaticism gene there is strong.

I am just sorry for all the millions of people in the middle east who don't have this gene and are being killed now, Christians, Muslims, Arabs, Kurds alike.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    BORDERS ARE OPEN. Government BORDERS OPEN Government no closed borders. OPEN BORDERS!!!! THEY ARE COMING NOW BECAUSE
    Confession: I often read the post before looking at who posted it and I actually thought Chewing wrote this for a moment.

Well, Al-Qaeda did 9/11, and ISIS was a branch of Al-Qaeda before it separated from the rest of Al-Qaeda and changed it's name to ISIS.

Its pretty scary that this insane woman was actually a real Judge at one point.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Columbine - ISIS or not??/?

Considering the infrequency of shootings the likes of Columbine, then the simple answer is: No

ISIS is a daily occurrence of violence in hopes of dominating the world under their religious view. The way Mohammed envisioned the world.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

She's a woman. Of course she scared of the big bad terrorists