Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Golden State Aster*sks

Default You just ran onto the Basketball Court. You have 5 seconds before Security tackles you.

Game 7

2015 NBA Finals

Thunder vs Cavaliers

All eyes are on you.

What do you do?

Default Re: You just ran onto the Basketball Court. You have 5 seconds before Security tackles you.

Pull my little wainer out and flop it around.

Local High School Star

Default Re: You just ran onto the Basketball Court. You have 5 seconds before Security tackles you.

i whip it out and my dick would have a small tuxedo on with a tiny bow tie.Is there really any other answer? i would tackle lebald but he wont in the finals...

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Steal Lebron James' headband.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Pretend I have cramps and let them carry me off the court.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

steal the ball from durant and do a 360 windmill dunk

Banned

Let everyone know my name.

tell LeBron to come back to Miami

Stand in the middle of the court and stretch my arms out.

Pee on Scott Brooks

Take a 3 pt shot for a billion dollars.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Go bright red whilst mumbling alpha under my breath

i jump on the courts , everone is going crazy , it are actually thunder vs maimi heat becuse lerbron choke to the maimi series , i run to my idol dwade , he give to my high five and shake to my hand and whisper to my ear ;"that are very alpa of you , i now give to you permisison to fk** my wife " , in hes hand .. he had $100 dollers and a condom , security take my to the locker room where dwade wife is naked , i say to her "i *********e to your naked picture all the time , these are like dream to me" and then i fk** her , for being loyal fan dwade continue to txt me naked picture of her all night and tel lme im second best sex she have ever have (after dwade) . best night of my life

NBA lottery pick

Shake LeBron's hand and say, "I'm sorry you're now 2-for-6."

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i jump on the courts , everone is going crazy , it are actually thunder vs maimi heat becuse lerbron choke to the maimi series , i run to my idol dwade , he give to my high five and shake to my hand and whisper to my ear ;"that are very alpa of you , i now give to you permisison to fk** my wife " , in hes hand .. he had $100 dollers and a condom , security take my to the locker room where dwade wife is naked , i say to her "i *********e to your naked picture all the time , these are like dream to me" and then i fk** her , for being loyal fan dwade continue to txt me naked picture of her all night and tel lme im second best sex she have ever have (after dwade) . best night of my life