Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once KillerRabbit's Avatar

Default Re: So, who will get announced last during Heat player introductions?

you guys need to step out for a while lol

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Lebron James commits career suicide

All you pre-Madonnas are so concerned about his career? Dude made his decision and he is happy, that should be enough.

Default Lebron made the right decision.

He wants to play with his best friends, what's wrong with that

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Odds that the Heat suck next year?

O percent..no Team is Equipped to Stop Lebron and Wade.

Default Re: Build a realistic HEAT roster around Wade, Bron, Bosh

okay...

Banned

Default Re: Lebron went from chasing Jordan to chasing Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    No more 50 pt games, no more epic fourth quarters, no inhuman wins where he carries the team on his back....this is awful as an NBA fan. What the **** man, really thought I was watching someone who was going to surpass MJ, Bird, Kareem etc. Gutless move.
    Agree 100%

I can't believe I sat through that vanity circus to watch a man who calls himself The King, go to someone else's kingdom. Lebron James is going to play in Wade County, FL where Dwayne already won a championship on his own. That is the ultimate b*tch move.

owwwww

Default Re: Lebron went from chasing Jordan to chasing Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    What if LeBron averages 24\8\5 compared to Wade's like 26\4\4? Than LeBron is back in the Jordan slot with Wade going to Pippens.
    LOL, get the fukk outta here. Lebron can never, ever, be compared to Jordan after this, or any of the top 10 players. He is not a leader, doesn't like challenges, has no killer instinct. If he wanted to win, he could have signed with Chicago but probably got scared of the Wade/Bosh duo.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lebron going to Miami worse than Kobe playing with Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    lebron doesn't own any rings, wade carried him, they are lebrons rings
    wade doesn't own any rings, lebron carried him, they are lebrons rings
    bosh doesn't own any rings, wade/lebron carried him, they are lebron/wades rings

The NBA just got less interesting.. This is as bad as the Lakers loading up with all their great players... I will be watching less bball next year.. Still The Miami Heat don't have the team the LAKERS HAVE... They need alot more size.. Wade is the best player on the HEAT...But I am not happy that Lebron is joining WADE...

Wow, people are such hypocrits lol. We often talk about how players say they want to win, yet go to crappy teams for a bunch of money when they clearly have the opportunity to join a contender (or make a team a contender by joining). Lebron (along with Wade and Bosh) broke that trend by giving themselves the best chance to win. I was never a Cavs fan, or Lebron's biggest supporter, and I difinitely am not a Heat fan, but I'm proud of Lebron for stepping up and showing everyone that he is a competitor and winning matters more than the so called "ego" and legacy every says he's all about.

Default Re: Odds that the Heat suck next year?

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    I personally think they're going to get knocked out in the second round. They might win 55 games in the reg season. . .but they're going down to more complete teams before they even get to the conf' finals imo.

I'd love to see them lose to either the Bulls, or the Spurs/Lakers if they manage to get to the finals. Those would be the ultimate hilarious ways for them to get knocked out of the playoffs. I would say Cavs and Knicks too, but obviously that isn't going to happen.
    If they get two decent players to fill their roster I see them winning it all.

Zero chance that they suck next year.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James signs with Miami Heat, joining Wade and Bosh

I don't think they'll be as good as everyone thinks. Their team next season is full of question marks, and once they get knocked out of the playoffs next season without even making the finals, think of how bad the chemistry might get for that team in the years afterward. The more they fail, the worse it'll get. Not to mention now every single one of them are despied players.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: WADE CITY or LEBRON CITY?

so many worthless lebron threads on ISH. gonna be that way for awhile i guess.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Lebron made the right decision.

Excatly, I also think he made right decision and I support him

Banned

Default Re: Lebron going to Miami worse than Kobe playing with Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    The NBA just got less interesting.. This is as bad as the Lakers loading up with all their great players... I will be watching less bball next year.. Still The Miami Heat don't have the team the LAKERS HAVE... They need alot more size.. Wade is the best player on the HEAT...
    u mad?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBBallFan
    pre-Madonnas
    Before Madonna.