Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    You basically just said my post was "ridiculous" then came around saying you agree with what I stated.

I suppose you would automatically have an advantage over us normal males, since you're homo I guess you already know what's going on inside a woman's head. Perhaps you should make your own thread and teach us, oh gay one.

girls love pictures of anime girls bent over. you got so much game it must be seeping out of your bald head your f*cking retard inbred slap dick.

I've got my article and this thread bookmarked for future references. I'm tempted to try the one I posted because I think it presents more of a challenge to go out with someone you probably don't really want to have anything to do with. And of course it's true, the more women you are around the more interesting you become around others.

The advice in this thread comes a bit more normal although I don't know how long I could keep up the dlckhead act up.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    ok im sick of this. i wanna hear from all the nice guys on ISH who have girls or at least have good success with women. Let's make a list

1. B-Low

I second that. Though to be honest, I think the nice guy thing only works if you're good looking.

P.u.g?

High School Starter

It's not about being an asshole, it's about not being a doormat. Girls don't want you to treat them like shit, but you can't let them walk all over you either. Hot women are used to guys worshiping them and they are intrigued by a guy who doesn't put up with their games.

ok im sick of this. i wanna hear from all the nice guys on ISH who have girls or at least have good success with women. Let's make a list

1. B-Low
    1. B-Low
    2. Jailblazers

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    1. B-Low
    2. Jailblazers

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    girls love pictures of anime girls bent over. you got so much game it must be seeping out of your bald head your f*cking retard inbred slap dick.
    It's not technically "anime" you dips[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it. It's Chun Li for christ-sakes.

Another bald joke, extravagantly humorous.

If you wore a shirt saying "I'm gay - yes homo!" I'm wondering exactly how many women you'd pick up. How many chicks / girls / women actually wouldn't mind dating / sleeping with a guy who spreads his ass cheeks and lets another man blow his back out or vise versa?

You sick phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by mattreis62
    It's not about being an asshole, it's about not being a doormat. Girls don't want you to treat them like shit, but you can't let them walk all over you either. Hot women are used to guys worshiping them and they are intrigued by a guy who doesn't put up with their games.

You hit the nail on the head.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

It's not technically "anime" you dips[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it. It's Chun Li for christ-sakes.

oh, video game girls, that'll get them wet.

Quote Originally Posted by legend of josh
    Another bald joke, extravagantly humorous.
    If you wore a shirt saying "I'm gay - yes homo!" I'm wondering exactly how many women you'd pick up.
    oh, calling people gay, you are a groundbreaking e-comedian. really edgy original stuff man.

you're a f*ck ugly ignorant loser, anybody taking your advice on how to get girls is in trouble.

I'm telling Damian Lewis.

Local High School Star

Actually, I dont think your tactic works. Being an a hole all the time is not gonna attract any mature woman, maybe girls in their teens? Cause then is when they are rebellious by nature.

THe trick is not to be too devoted by also show you are a nice guy...thats what i think anyway...

oh, video game girls, that'll get them wet.

oh, calling people gay, you are a groundbreaking e-comedian. really edgy original stuff man.

you're a f*ck ugly ignorant loser, anybody taking your advice on how to get girls is in trouble.
    You're phucking ridiculous mang. Guaranteed, I can pick up more females than you. Who the phuck are you to say I'm ugly? What a joke LOL. You're probably gay simply because you can't pick up chicks and therefore gay dudes will phuck anything and everything that moves and thus you found a group of people that will actually accept you...

You look emo in all your pics... depressed half the time I'm sure... probably on phucking anti-depressants... tell me I'm wrong!

Last edited by Legend of Josh; 03-27-2009 at 10:56 AM.

You're probably gay simply because you can't pick up chicks and therefore gay dudes will phuck anything and everything that moves and thus you found a group of people that will actually accept you.
    huh??

Banned

lol how the hell is this on point? You can always tell guys who have no idea how to function in a real long term relationship...
    its on point how is it not, arent you the same guy who apparently hooked up with 50 girls but refused to have sex with them? What do you know about women and long term relationships? And then you posted a pic of your bulbous ex girlfriend trying to explain to everyone she wasnt a whale, just thick?

The part about being an a-hole on purpose tho from legend of josh, thats just immature. Theres a mediation between doting pushover nice guy and a-hole and that is the balance you should go for