Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #46
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: -Primetime- vs Marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Yes you did, and everyone saw it in chatzy...you caved in
dude were you drinking that night, i specifically said i would take it, even with your injury clause.

so can we please do the bet?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #47
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Is that draft now?
next sunday evening.... we haev 5 of 12 already in.

and for the record i saw marlo take that bet in chatzy with the injury clause as well, i think a couple others were in there to.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #48
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
dude were you drinking that night, i specifically said i would take it, even with your injury clause.

so can we please do the bet?
That's what I'm talking about...

Wtf did you think I was talking about?

Are you drinking?...the clause IS 3 missed games bet is off
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #49
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
next sunday evening.... we haev 5 of 12 already in.

and for the record i saw marlo take that bet in chatzy with the injury clause as well, i think a couple others were in there to.
Yeah, he took the bet...exactly
Old 08-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #50
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

marlo read pt's post wrong, he thinks primetime was saying that the bet is off
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #51
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
That's what I'm talking about...

Wtf did you think I was talking about?

Are you drinking?...the clause IS 3 missed games bet is off
i thought u were saying the bet didn't stand?

can you lay out all the bets currently have so we're both fully on the same page.

also i will lay you 2 to 1 in the ISH league?
Old 08-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #52
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Alright, on my cell right now typing sucks...ill list it all tonight.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #53
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

hey p titty i need you to update this for me.

and we need to open discussion again.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #54
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
hey p titty i need you to update this for me.

and we need to open discussion again.
okay no doubt I'm pretty busy today though...

we will make sure everything is straight and clear for sure, don't worry
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #55
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if you want you could update and I could just give a thumbs up for now...
Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 PM   #56
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
if you want you could update and I could just give a thumbs up for now...
ok we will do it tonight.

pretty sure it's only

your 300 vs my 600 in the Official ISH League

we each 150 up in the ISH & League (which I'm willing to negotiate)

and 100 (or 150?) on Forte vs Turner in .5 PPR (3 game injury clause?) during the fantasy season or regular season?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:18 PM   #57
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
ok we will do it tonight.

pretty sure it's only

your 300 vs my 600 in the Official ISH League

we each 150 up in the ISH & League (which I'm willing to negotiate)

and 100 (or 150?) on Forte vs Turner in .5 PPR (3 game injury clause?) during the fantasy season or regular season?
yes all that sounds spot on to me...the "&" is a "$" right?

and just $100 on Turner vs. Forte
Old 08-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #58
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yes all that sounds spot on to me...the "&" is a "$" right?

and just $100 on Turner vs. Forte
yes meant $ and 100 on turner v forte is cool.

lets renegotiate the ish $ is u want, i would give u odds but we'd have to increase the bet or i'd rather just leave it @ 150.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #59
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Turner vs. Forte got a little interesting

Forte: 194.70
Turner: 161.50

difference of 33.2

in order for the injury clause to kick in, one player has to miss a minimum of 3 games...

Turner is averaging 13.59 per game...2 games missed would be 27.18 points if he does average...not enough to make up for it

so I could still win this bet IF Forte only misses 2 games...and Turner plays above his average...and then stays even with Forte when he comes back

Marlo could lose here if the Bears start Forte after 2 games but work him in slow and don't give him many carries...

anyway, the injury here made this one fun now I think...
Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #60
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Marlo...check your PMs
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: