Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Daily Reminder: This is who Trumptards admire

...and this is who his lead attorney is

Default Re: Daily Reminder: This is who Trumptards admire

He's a degenerate libtard Democrat conman who ran as a hard rightwing populist Republican to fool all the hicks, rubes and plebes...and they got suckered in hook, line and sinker

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    He's a degenerate libtard Democrat conman who ran as a hard rightwing populist Republican to fool all the hicks, rubes and plebes...and they got suckered in hook, line and sinker
    He's never been a libtard.

For gawds sake he took out a full page ad in the NYT in the 80s calling for the execution of the Central Park Five. What kind of libtard calls for the execution of juveniles? Especially those "of color"?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    He's never been a libtard.

For gawds sake he took out a full page ad in the NYT in the 80s calling for the execution of the Central Park Five. What kind of libtard calls for the execution of juveniles? Especially those "of color"?
    Ok, maybe not exactly a libtard, but definitely a Democrat in the same vein as Bill Clinton and Joe Biden who brought you that crime bill that incarcerated blacks in a disproportionate way...I'll concede that point to you.

Decent college freshman

His supporters have all been conned bigly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Trump got these Democrats reeling

Daily reminder?

You're comparing Trump, a guy with tremendous sense of humor doing a one time skit, a comedic stunt, with Joe Biden, a guy with possibly thousands of images showing that he has pedophile tendencies?

This is your gotcha respond to Manny98's daily reminder? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...e-and-a-racist

I'm sorry but Manny is winning this handily.

At least in that skit Donald is going for it to an old woman and not a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Daily reminder?

You're comparing Trump, a guy with tremendous sense of humor doing a one time skit, a comedic stunt, with Joe Biden, a guy with possibly thousands of images showing that he has pedophile tendencies?

This is your gotcha respond to Manny98's daily reminder? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...e-and-a-racist

Lol, that was a tranny, Rudy G in drag

Daily reminder?

Freezeup

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Lol, that was a tranny, Rudy G in drag
    At least that tranny was above the age of consent

OP all you have done with this thread is display what a great all around human being Trump is by showing that he supports the LGBT community

Decent college freshman

MAGAtards sure love dipshits.

Daily reminder?

This is so gross.

America has elected a Pedophile in Chief. Sad days ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    This is so gross.

America has elected a Pedophile in Chief. Sad days ahead.
    . “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts.

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”
    My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”
    “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”
    Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

America just fired the Pedophile in Chief. Brighter days ahead.

He makes Hillary look like a Saint. Though his politics are more reasonable. Strange isn't it?