Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Football viewing habits?

Do you..............

Watch at home, alone? (I know some people prefer this, because they act like crazies and don't want others to see )

Watch at home with a few people

Host, or attend a house party?

Go to the local sports bar?

Listen on the radio?

Watch online streams?

Go to the game?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Football viewing habits?

Normal games - at home with pops.
Big games - normally we all congregate at someone's house/apartment
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I usually watch from home. I have a pretty nice setup for watching games so I often have friends or my dad come over to watch with me. One reason I like watch from home is so I can smoke green while I watch the game with no worries.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watch from home and big games go over a friends. All I need at home is HDTV, chips, beer and hoagie. I'm happy. I'll have the net up so I can check scores to other games. Now with my iPhone I have an app for that so this will be a first for me. The only time I watch games online is if the local matchups are crappy. I usually dont like the 4:15 games on ABC. The color, commentators and sometimes matchups suck. Oakland vs Jaguars. Weak!

I've never been a sportsfan who listened to the radio. In fact I dont think I ever listened to a full game on the radio. I've listened to parts of it because someone else had it on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

back then when i had to work weekends (yeah those were some dark days for me), i listened to the games on the radio.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I live with 8 other people so watching at home is like watching at a friends house

During the playoffs last year we went out to some bars at Pacific Beach and I watched as the Chargers fans looked miserably at the HDTVs everywhere.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I live with 8 other people so watching at home is like watching at a friends house

During the playoffs last year we went out to some bars at Pacific Beach and I watched as the Chargers fans looked miserably at the HDTVs everywhere.

ISH Real World?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
ISH Real World?
Can you imagine getting 8 ISHers to live in one place for the summer? We got enough variety in posters that fit the stereotypical Real World house...except the girls that is
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

I watch the big games in HD on TV by myself (no one really likes american football where i live) and the other games on my laptop through streams.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Usually a few of us'll get together either at my place or a buddy's. Pacers though, that's all me, sadly.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: