Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #16
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Setting up the best date EVER! What was your best date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Sounds like a date from MTV's Next.

lol never seen that. is that like good or bad?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
That sounds like some shit you do with your boys, not a date.
wait what? you don't think jet skiing with a chick holding u isn't romantic and fun at the same time?

like? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06UuQQTMo8#t=4m28

if not that then what? whats the killer date u can remember not not a normal everyday shit.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #18
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Evolution is fact and the Bible isn't real.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #19
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
Evolution is fact and the Bible isn't real.
lol look at this ginnygoat. so mad i own him in religious debates he has to try to get revenge in non related threads.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #20
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
lol look at this ginnygoat. so mad i own him in religious debates he has to try to get revenge in non related threads.
Fornicators will never see the kingdom of heaven.
Quote:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #21
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

paint paris on a wall for dat ho
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #22
Bladers
Banned

okay maybe im in over my head.

jetski = water = wet clothes.

hmm....

what i do now?
Old 08-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #23
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
paint paris on a wall for dat ho

was going to say that also.

Paint her a picture of Paris. This is the deal breaker to get a BJ.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #24
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bars w/ pool always leads to sex
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #25
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
wait what? you don't think jet skiing with a chick holding u isn't romantic and fun at the same time?

like? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06UuQQTMo8#t=4m28

if not that then what? whats the killer date u can remember not not a normal everyday shit.

Not when you're going 70mph and there's water and wind all over you, and the b*tch is screaming and doesn't know what to do, which is the most likely scenario. That shit aint "romantic" at all.

I've never done no extraordinary shit to be honest. My dates have been kinda basic, I've gone to places but nothing crazy like hot air balloon or other shit. I did go on a gondola ride with my fiancé, but that was lame and a waste of f*ckin time and money.

Not that I'm not adventurous or boring, I'd just rather spend time to get to know each other, and some of those things you can't do that. Which is why I refuse to take a first or 2nd date to the movies, club or bar.

As lame as it may sound, I always took them to Gameworks, Universal Studios/City Walk…. lame but the shit always works.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #26
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Not when you're going 70mph and there's water and wind all over you, and the b*tch is screaming and doesn't know what to do, which is the most likely scenario. That shit aint "romantic" at all.

I've never done no extraordinary shit to be honest. My dates have been kinda basic, I've gone to places but nothing crazy like hot air balloon or other shit. I did go on a gondola ride with my fiancé, but that was lame and a waste of f*ckin time and money.

Not that I'm not adventurous or boring, I'd just rather spend time to get to know each other, and some of those things you can't do that. Which is why I refuse to take a first or 2nd date to the movies, club or bar.

As lame as it may sound, I always took them to Gameworks, Universal Studios/City Walk…. lame but the shit always works.

Fvck romantic. Jet skis are fun as shit. If a chick doesn't have a good time doing that she doesn't deserve to get fvcked by bladers or anyone else really.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #27
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

water skiing sounds like a no-no. she'll probably get all ready for the date, wear something cute, do her hair, put on makeup, then all of a sudden she's in water, screaming and her hair is all messed up and blah blah. good idea for a 3rd to 4th date but not for a first one when you're still getting to know each other

good first date ideas are basic i think, what you do doesn't have to really grab her attention but how you act does. do something where she can get to know you personally but still have fun. best first date i had was taking a girl to the griffith observatory in LA. it was dope, it was like a mini hike and then we got to check out the stars on a really clear night. lots of talking to each other and laughing and looking at some really cool stuff. then the drive back you're both comfortable with each other and you can grab some late night food, etc.

i dunno if you live in the LA area but for those ISH posters that do: griffith observatory *****
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: