Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wellp.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Wellp.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Found out just Friday I booked a role on a CBS pilot. Recurring (contingent on it being picked up of course). Looks like I get to hold off the coffee fetching gig for a lil bit longer.
    Can I see your pics and videos?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Can I see your pics and videos?
    Ill PM in exchange for nudes.

I saw DonDadda's Demo Reel. Dude is nice and nuanced. Plus he looks young as hell so he could get those high school roles. They shoulda got dude for the Power Rangers jawn jawn.

He could bring home the bacon for all of ISH

I was watching Tomorrowland the other day and I found out the lead is fckin pushin 30.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    I saw DonDadda's Demo Reel. Dude is nice and nuanced. Plus he looks young as hell so he could get those high school roles. They shoulda got dude for the Power Rangers jawn jawn.

I was watching Tomorrowland the other day and I found out the lead is fckin pushin 30.

NBA Legend

Found out just Friday I booked a role on a CBS pilot. Recurring (contingent on it being picked up of course). Looks like I get to hold off the coffee fetching gig for a lil bit longer.

Break a leg fam

We rooting for u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady

Black don't crack. The gift and the curse. This new CBS joint they're letting me play a grown ass man. Software engineer.

Break a leg fam

Funny thing is I thought it was the worst aud I'd had in a long time. Slowest pilot season in a while too. Booked it from the pre-read, no callbacks.

Ay thanks for stopping by though, nice to hear from you one last time. Good luck in life, and don't come back. Not because we don't want you back, but because you'd look like a failure coming back after a thread like this.

Black don't crack. The gift and the curse. This new CBS joint they're letting me play a grown ass man. Software engineer.

Funny thing is I thought it was the worst aud I'd had in a long time. Slowest pilot season in a while too. Booked it from the pre-read, no callbacks.

Congrats on the new joint

Just saw one of your auditions, seems like the movie ditched the role altogether but I haven't seen it so maybe the writers maybe combined some shit into another character or something.

You could have pulled it off, lookin like a youngster.

Chocolate don't chip indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Ay thanks for stopping by though, nice to hear from you one last time. Good luck in life, and don't come back. Not because we don't want you back, but because you'd look like a failure coming back after a thread like this.
    He's come back after making threadS like this which were about 1,000 word thesis on the state of ISH, his renewed self awareness, how gay 2 Wallaces is and the vision he has mapped out for future success.

ISH never changes, some of yall been here for like a decade and still stay exactly the same. No sign of maturity or progression, just new alts, with the same grudges.

Isn't it time to forgive Deuce and Lamar and move on with your life? Be the bigger man.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    ISH never changes, some of yall been here for like a decade and still stay exactly the same. No sign of maturity or progression, just new alts, with the same grudges.

Isn't it time to forgive Deuce and Lamar and move on with your life? Be the bigger man.

Yup.

Gonna post some new vids over the next couple weeks to get people interested in my channel, then Im gonna give away my pw here and be out for good.

Not short random vids of me dancing in the club or sitting on my couch. But stuff that I've actually scripted out and worked on a lil and will be proud to present to you, LIVE!

Well, recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Yup.

Gonna post some new vids over the next couple weeks to get people interested in my channel, then Im gonna give away my pw here and be out for good.

Not short random vids of me dancing in the club or sitting on my couch. But stuff that I've actually scripted out and worked on a lil and will be proud to present to you, LIVE!

Well, recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Yup.

Well, recorded.
    Just get some hot bitches in the video, put the icons of their ass on the thumbnail and you got a vid that will get million views easy.

what is the over/under on amount of time it takes for starface to get banned again?

ill take the under