Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2016, 04:24 AM   #781
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: The New Bigass Politics Thread XII: 2nd Debate, A Surprising October

allleged pic of ol mitt with a cuban mistress .. no surprise if true .. no man of status isn't going to have his harem but funny watching the hypocrites get exposed

dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:25 AM   #782
dude77

Default Re: The New Bigass Politics Thread XII: 2nd Debate, A Surprising October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Just as we all suspected. All of these "polls" that have Hillary up were sponsored and funded by her Super PACs

1 - Priorities USA is a Clinton Super PAC

2 - Hart Research is paid by Priorities USA

3 - Outlier NBC/WSJ poll was conducted by Hart Research

Pathetic

great find .. we need to keep exposing these rats .. this shit must blown the fk up
Old 10-11-2016, 04:26 AM   #783
dude77

Hillary hates #gay & #LGBT people and only began supporting gay marriage because she had to in order to win. #PodestaEmails2
Old 10-11-2016, 04:28 AM   #784
Nick Young
Banned

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Explains the brainwashed Hilldawg stans too.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:20 AM   #785
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Trump’s Threat to Jail Clinton Erodes Democracy, Experts Say http://nyti.ms/2dRrhBz
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:38 AM   #786
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
Trump’s Threat to Jail Clinton Erodes Democracy, Experts Say http://nyti.ms/2dRrhBz

if i was a pedantic dipshit like you "nerd virgins" tend to be, i would probably point out that trump didnt threaten to jail clinton, he threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to look into her case.

anyway, what trump was really doing was threating to hold clinton to the same standard that all other americans are held to, i would bet most americans think that is a good thing.

from what i can tell, this was the last post you made on your kevinnyc account -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
My SF-86 cleared and I sign my employment contract Monday. So long. It's been real.

A SF-86 is something you fill out when you are applying for a job that requires national security clearance with the US govt. Tell me Kevin, if you decided to conduct govt business relating to your job on a non-govt email account hosted on a server in your basement, what do you think would happen to you?
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:44 AM   #787
dude77

beta male hillary supporter

if that was my son, I'd beat the shit out of him for being such a brainwashed pssy
Old 10-11-2016, 09:40 AM   #788
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Damn, Hillary is up big on RCP national average of polls, +6.5.

HRC 48.1
Trump 41.6

Time to run out the clock?

TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:43 AM   #789
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Omg these idiots with their maps
Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #790
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

apparently this shookening phenomena is not just limited to the clinton supporters on ISH. even the people who are closest to the hillary campaign are feeling shook

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4818

Quote:
to: John Podesta
Date: Mar 9, 2015 1:13 PM
subject: Leaks

Ok, this has gone too far. The email below is from Craig to Nick to me where someone knows an interview with Andrea was on the table. Seperately, Andrea just sent Nick this: "we are hearing news conference tomorrow?"

The Andrea part especially should only have been known to 10-12 people, 3 of whom are John, Cheryl & me.

On 3/9/15, 3:59 PM, "Craig Minassian" <craig@minassianmedia.com<mailto:craig@minassianme dia.com>> wrote: This is just for you Nick but our favorite CNN source says that Brianna (who is filling in for Erin this week) and Dan have been speculating that HRC lined up an interview with Andrea Mitchell about emails. Now she obviously shouldn't be telling me this so please don't burn the source or Madre may pay the price. Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
To: Philippe Reines
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 4:51 PM
Cc: Cheryl Mills; H
Subject: Re: Leaks

Philippe, You got to stop this. The press is trading in rumors that can easily originate in their own newsrooms. If someone wanted to leak juicy tidbits, they have a lot more to work with than our press planning. If we are going to be at each others throats before we start, we are going nowhere.

Quote:
to: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-03-09 19:25

Subject: Leaks

With all due respect, and reluctantly to do this in front of HRC except for wanting to defend myself against being labeled as a cancer - but the conclusion that it is ME that has to stop "this" is really unfair. ýThis has happened too much over the last six weeks to chalk it up to the press guessing correctly. They don't even get facts correctly. Cnn guessed Andrea Mitchell? Come on. That flies in the face of common sense.

Not to mention I'm following up on a topic last night where you yourself felt it enough of a problem to have warned the Secretary her people yap. I didn't whip you up. You took that into consideration when discussing a 24 hour delay. That never should have been a factor.

Lastly, if you think I'm the only one on this chain bothered by this - and not because I whipped them up - then I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you. When I had dinner with Jim Margolis weeks ago, he broached with me that he is shocked by what he's reading, is sure it's close, and fears HRC is looking at him and the rest of them funny. I think that's a problem when her team is looking funny at each other.

And for anyone to be justifiably upset to not be read in earlier on our current challenge, and then wonder why it's difficult to speak freely about something so sensitive in large in expanded settings, is a lack of self-awareness. This topic's a unique doozy, but it's not the last delicate one. That someone yapped about the lamest 10%ý of our conversations is better than the most sensitive 10% is besides the point. But either way we're going to have to agree to disagree on whether 10% is just the price of doing business.

Again, with all due respect, your reaction to me is unfair in that's it's stronger than any admonition anyone else has received who is actually doing something wrong.

I agree though that being at each others' throats will get us nowhere, and if you want me to keep it to myself, ok, done. But it's the underlying problem that's going to be the problem, not me stating the obvious.

With that, I'm going to sit queitly in the corner until Cheryl calls me to admonish me for sending this reply and digging myself into an even deeper hole with you than I already was.

For those keeping score, that will be two more admonishment than the culprit(s) have received.

Philippe
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:41 AM   #791
UK2K
NBA Legend

Voter fraud... straight from the source. Again.

Quote:
“He gave out ID cards, de Blasio. That’s in lieu of a driver’s license, but you can use it for anything,” Commissioner Alan Schulkin said in the undercover video recorded by a muckraker for conservative nonprofit Project Veritas.

“But they didn’t vet people to see who they really are. Anybody can go in there and say, ‘I am Joe Smith, I want an ID card,’ ” he said in the bombshell tape.
“It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud . . . This is why I get more conservative as I get older.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #792
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
if i was a pedantic dipshit like you "nerd virgins" tend to be, i would probably point out that trump didnt threaten to jail clinton, he threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to look into her case.

anyway, what trump was really doing was threating to hold clinton to the same standard that all other americans are held to, i would bet most americans think that is a good thing.

from what i can tell, this was the last post you made on your kevinnyc account -

A SF-86 is something you fill out when you are applying for a job that requires national security clearance with the US govt. Tell me Kevin, if you decided to conduct govt business relating to your job on a non-govt email account hosted on a server in your basement, what do you think would happen to you?
XD

He truly is a CTR shill.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #793
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
Yeah,you're own special snowflake kind of dipshit and I haven't been a nerd virgin since the Dukakis campaign.

Of course Trump threatened to jail Clinton. That's what 'You'd be in jail" plainly means.

The President does not have the power to appoint a special prosecutor. That is illegal. The President does not have the power to determine if a criminal investigation is warranted. And the president does not have the power to dictate the outcome of a prosecutor's investigation.

A special prosecutor is not appointed because the President wants to overrule the DOJ and FBI because he didn't like the outcome of a case which is exactly what is going on here. Interfering with the DOJ and FBI were among the abuses of executive power listed in articles of Impeachment prepared against Richard Nixon.
Quote:
Not surprised to see you endorsing the fascist route. No, he was not threatening to hold her to the standards that all others are held to. That already happened and no charges were justified. As the FBI director pointed out, this was the unanimous view of the agents on this investigation and consistent with the record of previous investigations going back to 1917.

As the article I linked to points out, Trump's assertion he would be Hillary Clinton in jail is an attack on the rule of law. This is similar to how he denied that NYPD policy Stop and Frisk was ruled unconstitutional.
Quote:
When Donald J. Trump told Hillary Clinton at Sunday’s presidential debate that if he were president, “you’d be in jail,” he was threatening more than just his opponent. He was suggesting that he would strip power from the institutions that normally enforce the law, investing it instead in himself.

Political scientists who study troubled democracies abroad say this is a tactic typical of elected leaders who pull down their systems from within: former President Hugo Chávez of Venezuela, President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, the fascist leaders of 1930s Europe.

Mr. Trump’s remark, then, could be interpreted as a threat not only to Mrs. Clinton, but also to the police agencies, prosecutors and courts that normally apply the law. By suggesting that he alone could determine her fate — appointing a special prosecutor on a case the F.B.I. has already dismissed and predetermining the outcome — Mr. Trump seemed to disregard these institutions as illegitimate.

In short, Trump is indulging another one of his conspiracy theories (this investigation was rigged, unemployment is really 40%, etc) and one of his Power fantasies (I alone can fix it, We're going to change the libel laws, I know more than the generals, etc).

Last edited by FillJackson : 10-11-2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #794
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Damn, Hillary is up big on RCP national average of polls, +6.5.

HRC 48.1
Trump 41.6

Time to run out the clock?

The polls are doctored.
Make sure the poll you're citing wasn't ran by a hillary super PAC
Old 10-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #795
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:

I don't know what you're talking about.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: