Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Metta World Peace Defuses Police Standoff In Cookie Monster Pajamas

HA HA HA

http://theshadowleague.com/articles/...onster-pajamas

Quote:
The men explained the situation to the police, who then knocked on World Peace's door to verify their story.

"At first when I seen the police, I was like, 'What the hell is going on?'' World Peace said. "I just got finished watching 'Zero Dark Thirty' or whatever that movie is. I'm like, 'I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming. Is there a terrorist in the building? Do y'all need my help?'"

After a brief conversation with the police, World Peace put on his Cookie Monster pajamas and accompanied them outside.

World Peace was shocked by what he saw.

"Like 20 cops' cars are outside, like 10 more police," he said. "My brother had his hands behind his back and [there were] helicopters. The whole Wilshire [Blvd.] was shut down. The street shut down. No cars nowhere."

World Peace said that once the police realized that the suspects were actors, and that their guns were BB guns, the mood lightened.

"The police was laughing," he said. "It was funny but it was irresponsible on the actors' part because you do the scene and that's it. They didn't understand that after you do the scene, you put the stuff away."
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Metta World Peace Defuses Police Standoff In Cookie Monster Pajamas

Quote:
You can't make this stuff up. Those cookie monster jammies should be raised into the Staples Center rafters some day.

i love metta
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board

LMAO love him or hate him, once he retires the NBA won't be as entertaining. This guy makes me laugh so much
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #4
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

and you know he had to get those PJ's made custom
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Metta World Peace is an elite counter-terrorist operative after watching that movie
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: