Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #76
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: i got the truth lol.. its not gilbert arenas

good afternoon einstein
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #77
shake N bake
Serious playground baller

shake N bake has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
omfg

im bored.. so yea nothing happening in the nba thats why i made this thread
shake N bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #78
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

exposed
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #79
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I Am Gilbert Arenas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoHnShOeZ1492
and you wouldnt say 'stop hatin' your in the 'nba' right? no ur onyl 14 and going along with the agent zero routine because ur not gonna be 14 have 4 years in college and about 6 in the NBA you didnt enter college when you were 4 if you're real post it in your NBA blog

You need to practice posting before you actually begin posting.

Geez!
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #80
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: pll with user names "agent zero" or liek matt_ bonner are they the real player

I'm the real Stilt.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #81
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly, I was considering devoting one of my trademark searing replies to this thread starter, but then I realized the kid couldn't be more than ten or eleven, and even I'm not in the business of making people half my age cry.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #82
shake N bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Honestly, I was considering devoting one of my trademark searing replies to this thread starter, but then I realized the kid couldn't be more than ten or eleven, and even I'm not in the business of making people half my age cry.

do it
Old 07-05-2007, 04:30 PM   #83
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shake N bake
do it
he's talking about you...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #84
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: pll with user names "agent zero" or liek matt_ bonner are they the real player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
shake n bake, bro, ask me anything. i'm gilbert
: you made a dual account just to ask yourself questions?
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #85
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Few things on ISH have ever made me laugh out loud, but this is undoubtedly one of them.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #86
Tank
I airball my layups

Tank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
i know i said i wanted proof in the other one and it's cuz i'm very gullible and i'm trying to stop being so gullible..so here it is...post on ur nba blog that u go on insidehoops, that should be easy

i am saving this conversation til when i have some po+.
Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #87
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Is it a funny joke?
If you were Gilbert Arenas, I'd be Jason Kidd or TJ Kidd.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:26 AM   #88
shake N bake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

i know hes talking about me, he said he could make me cry i said do it
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: