Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: The Top 10 Claims Made by Creationists to Counter Scientific Theories

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Black people believe going to prison makes you respectable. Black people believe they deserve reparations. Black people believe fighting is how to solve disputes and crime is how you earn a living.

I talked to a black guy and he explained this to me.

you're dumb and irrelevant as always.. troll on

Banned

Default Re: The Top 10 Claims Made by Creationists to Counter Scientific Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    you're dumb and irrelevant as always.. troll on

Both of our posts were trolling bro. Except mine was on purpose.

Both of our posts were trolling bro. Except mine was on purpose.

I wasn't trollin.. My post is true.. Yours is another sad attempt at getting attention

Banned

[QUOTE=Rasheed1]I wasn't trollin.. My post is true.. Yours is another sad attempt at getting attention

Whats different about your blanket statement to mine?
    The difference between my statement and your trolling is that I went to catholic school and I was taught by priests and nuns that the sacraments and their belief in God is literal

Banned

[QUOTE=Rasheed1]The difference between my statement and your trolling is that I went to catholic school and [B]I was taught by priests and nuns that the sacraments and their belief in God is literal

You were not taught this by every catholic in America and you know full well that not everyone in a religion of millions of people interprets things the same way.

You are trolling. Because youre black. Trust me, I grew up in an area with black people. They were all loud, ghetto, obnoxious trolls. Thats how I know you are too.
    you're a dumb ass

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Are you catholic? Catholics believe it is literally the body and blood of christ they are ingesting.. Catholics believe God is truly present in the tabernacle that sits up behind the alter...I was a catholic and this was specified to me when I asked.. Baptists and some other denominations who perform communion, do it symbolically.. but Catholics take it literally.

there are some things that the catechism says and there are some things that catholic people actually believe.

Catholics don't take the bible literally. Many protestant denominations do.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    there are some things that the catechism says and there are some things that catholic people actually believe.

Catholics don't take the bible literally. Many protestant denominations do.
    I understand that