Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: What was with Lebron's reaction to winning last night?

It was the first time he beat Boston in a series. But, had he closed for his home state like he closed for his "2 minutes, dos minutos" minions, he would had already beat them.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: The Heat/LeBron think they just won the championship?

Cuz they prerrty much did. They know damn well the Bulls and or Mavericks/Thunder aren't beating them 4 times out of 7. The Celtics where their biggest roadblock from a mental standpoint. And now that there ousted...Title.

High School Starter DRose.IS.da.MAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Agreed, it was a little over-the-top and embarrassing. I don't think the Lakers celebrated like that after WINNING the championship
    Exactly, you could tell they have little self confidence, they are surprised by their little accomplishments.

Can a dude celebrate an important victory?

No need to act like Lebron is throwing a parade down your block. I wouldn't care if it was the first round, if I got past the Celtics, after losing to them twice in the playoffs in dramatic fashion, I'd be cheering, too.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by DRose.IS.da.MAN
    Why is winning the second round such a big deal? They have all done that before ( besides the 3rd diva, Bosh)
    The problem is the heat feel as if they have accomplished their ultimate goal, even judging from the press conference, LeBron acting like they just did something big.
    If you know this, why did you make this thread ?? Boston has denied lebron alot of times,

in 2008, they beat him in the ECF.
    in 2010 they beat him in the 2nd round.

They man handled the heat last season, and all critics reminded them of how they couldn't beat boston and other elite teams. They did it, why shouldn't they celebrate?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Stop trolling.
    It's not. It's good enough to win the title, but it's not Lebron and Wade making each other better, it's Lebron and Wade being so ****ing good that even though they don't fit well together, it's still better than the other teams. THey take turns on offense, and generally don't throw each other the ball. How do you explain that? I don't think they are mad at each other.

Are you like 12 btw? You can't separate Lebron the best player in the NBA and Lebron the tool at times when he opens his mouth. He can be both.

High School Starter DRose.IS.da.MAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawsey6
    Can a dude celebrate an important victory?

No need to act like Lebron is throwing a parade down your block. I wouldn't care if it was the first round, if I got past the Celtics, after losing to them twice in the playoffs in dramatic fashion, I'd be cheering, too.
    No, Miami was expected to win.

I would be cheering if I beat the Celtics all by myself. Having to go play with other superstars to beat your best rival isn't a big accomplishment, atleast he should have acted like that wasn't his ultimate goal and that winning a championship is his ultimate goal.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's not. It's good enough to win the title, but it's not Lebron and Wade making each other better, it's Lebron and Wade being so ****ing good that even though they don't fit well together, it's still better than the other teams. THey take turns on offense, and generally don't throw each other the ball. How do you explain that? I don't think they are mad at each other.

Are you like 12 btw? You can't separate Lebron the best player in the NBA and Lebron the tool at times when he opens his mouth. He can be both.
    Did you watch the game last night? They were in pick and rolls together, your whole argument is garbage and I have no idea what you are even talking about in the last part. But yes, I am a twelve year old.

Again, stop trolling. They throw each other the ball all the time, in fact...who threw lebron the ball for his three to take the lead in the game last night? Oh wait, it was wade.

Stop being an idiot.

Here's video evidence: http://youtu.be/lElK7oYzf5s

HI

Quote Originally Posted by niko

Your act is tired and you obviously don't watch enough Heat games (nor the one that just happened last night) to make a judgement. They played off each other all night and have done so during the playoffs. You come off as bitter. LeBron didn't go to your team. Get over it.

I am sure Jordan and Pippen celebrated when they finally beat the Detroit Pistons in the 1991 NBA Playoffs.

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

I would be cheering if I beat the Celtics all by myself. Having to go play with other superstars to beat your best rival isn't a big accomplishment, atleast he should have acted like that wasn't his ultimate goal and that winning a championship is his ultimate goal.
    You are just scared of the Heat taking you and the Bulls out in more than likely, 4 to 5 games.

If you acted like you knew the history between Lebron and Wade and the Celtics, you'd know why this was an emotional and uplifting close out.

You haters are going to hate regardless. It's just too bad you're running out of Lebron fail gifs that are relevant.

Now go do some chores little boy. I think the lawn needs to be mowed.

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am sure Jordan and Pippen celebrated when they finally beat the Detroit Pistons in the 1991 NBA Playoffs.

Don't let it bother you man. These haters are getting sick to their stomachs because all of their nightmares are coming true.

The team that they claimed would get taken out in the first round and had "absolutely no chance" against Boston, is now in the Eastern conference finals.

They are all pissed that Lebron and Wade made them look like the MORONS they are.

Quote Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
    You are just scared of the Heat taking you and the Bulls out in more than likely, 4 to 5 games.

If you acted like you knew the history between Lebron and Wade and the Celtics, you'd know why this was an emotional and uplifting close out.

You haters are going to hate regardless. It's just too bad you're running out of Lebron fail gifs that are relevant.

Now go do some chores little boy. I think the lawn needs to be mowed.

Kids probably gonna kill himself now

People act like Wade+Bron with Bosh as the 3rd wheel = unfair to other teams (hence comments like "having to go play with other superstars"). This series was closer than the final scores indicate. It TOOK 2 of the best players in the league to stand a chance against this SUPERstacked Celts team. Keep in mind Rondo was basically out of half the series and Perk got dealt for Green (perhaps the worst trade this yr). If those things didn't happen, I honestly don't think Miami wins this series. Everyone acts like this Heat's team talent is SO CRAZILY lopsided. I just don't see it. They don't even dominate like the Lakers did last year and SURE AS HELL don't dominate like the truly stacked teams of alltime.

Clearly there are just blind haters here and though I don't blame them for hating, they need to stay in touch with reality. If you look back on some posting history here on ISH, many people LOATHED Shaq's Lakers but now are regretting that they didn't take the time to appreciate the history they were witnessing. Trust me, I saw this firsthand since I live in SA. We are witnessing potential history here. This team is no different (actually worse) than the other great teams in history. KBlaze even made a fantastic post about it a couple days ago. For the record, I hate Bron too and always call him LeBrick, but what I saw last night is what sports are all about. That atmosphere was magical to see (surprising since the Heat's fans didn't even go to games in the season).

PS. A prime example of the random LeBron hate: One person even said that Wade is "carrying" LeBron through these playoffs . It scares me that someone can even believe this.
    Last edited by Dbrog; 05-12-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Banned

Wade+ Lebron+ Bosh IS UNFAIR.