Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Thunder seriously suck. Is anyone scared of them in the playoffs?

Playoffs? Playoffs?

Budadii is a no show ever since the Thunder been slipping farther away from .500

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

It all went downhill after they benched Perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Only team that can beat spurs in the playoffs is mavs and thunder so you better prey they play the spurs before portland has to
    As much as I want to be optimistic about the Spurs, this aint their year. Dallas is not there yet, I'm not sold on them. I hate Chandler Parsons. OKC aint making the playoffs.

They have playoff pedigree. I don't doubt they can 'upset' any team in the 1st round or 2, but I can't see them going all the way. If they get in, which I believe they will, they will beat the Warriors in the 1st round. 8th seed beating a #1, it happens. Why will it happen? Because OKC will wear them down. Yes Golden State will have a couple of games where every shot they put up will go in... but they won't be able to do it 4 times.

They are still back to learning how to play together. They have new pieces in the starting lineup. Their regular season run is coming.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

most people in this forum are stuck in the mentality that having 2 of the best players in the game=success.

Such utter bullsh!t, they may be both top 5 players but they don't complement the team well, especially with WB at point who despite being an amazing player, is not a true PG and actually doesn't do his job getting the entire team involved and playing primarily team ball. We all know their gameplan, WB and Durant put up the points and have Ibaka defend the paint. Thats basically it and it wasn't enough to win the playoffs last year, it won't be this year and it will never be. When you add the fact that their coach is pretty sh!t its obvious they have too many things working against them.

Deal with it

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    They have playoff pedigree. I don't doubt they can 'upset' any team in the 1st round or 2, but I can't see them going all the way. If they get in, which I believe they will, they will beat the Warriors in the 1st round. 8th seed beating a #1, it happens. Why will it happen? Because OKC will wear them down. Yes Golden State will have a couple of games where every shot they put up will go in... but they won't be able to do it 4 times.

They are still back to learning how to play together. They have new pieces in the starting lineup. Their regular season run is coming.
    You act like the only thing Golden State have going for them is their shooting...

Arent they like the #1 defense in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    You act like the only thing Golden State have going for them is their shooting...

Arent they like the #1 defense in the league?

Dude is a Warriors hater. Constantly talking shit on Curry and the rest of our team... guess he's bitter that the Knicks barely missed out on Steph

thunder are predictable this year...and westbrook has been going AWOL most of the season with poor efficiency (especially in crunch time)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Playoffs? Playoffs?

they will hopefully make the playoffs... but man, if i was an opposing coach, i would LOVE to play them right now.

they do suck - and on the offensive end of the floor, there is nothing in the team's history that would suggest they can or will turn it around.

too bad you can't win on defense alone anymore.. i'm not sure scott brooks realizes that to win a championship in today's game, you MUST have one of the best offenses in the league... which means you can't just expect westbrook and durant to completely carry the entire offense.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Budadii is a no show ever since the Thunder been slipping farther away from .500
    Can't do much when you're banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Dude is a Warriors hater. Constantly talking shit on Curry and the rest of our team... guess he's bitter that the Knicks barely missed out on Steph
    No way. Steph is easily top 3 PG, especially since he doesn't have to guard the better PGs and Klay can

Once Bogut is confirmed injured, their #1 seed will be exposed. Now if Bogut can stay healthy...

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    No way. Steph is easily top 3 PG, especially since he doesn't have to guard the better PGs and Klay can

Once Bogut is confirmed injured, their #1 seed will be exposed. Now if Bogut can stay healthy...

ummmm u do know they play the same if not better WITHOUT bogut right? he is the most expendable guy on the team by a long shot....try again.

They don't suck, but they aren't scary either. Their offense is predictable and their defense has regressed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar