Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Derrick Rose vs. Jerryd Bayless=The Next Chris Paul/D.Will Rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh-2-Def
    That doesn't mean it won't be a rivalry for the first couple seasons of there careers. There was a Telfair/Marbury rivalry when Telfair came into the league. What's your point?
    Really? When?

When Telfair was barely in the 8 man rotation in Portland and Marbury started for the Knicks?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    Really? When?

When Telfair was barely in the 8 man rotation in Portland and Marbury started for the Knicks?
    Watch this video fatazz, I mean fatboy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alvyzmSpPwo Start watching at 3:22

They always use to hype the game up every time the two met during Telfair's first year similar to what they do with D. Will and CP3.

Please, I like Jerryd Bayless quite a bit. He could probably be a heck of a player. But your trolling isn't helping anyone, instead annoying the heck of many.

Please, stop it.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

I would love to somehow acquire another top 6 pick and nab Bayless. I think he's a stud. He doesn't have the astounding potential that Rose has, but he wil be a good player. Nor is he natural point. But he'll still a good lead guard. Think Tony Parker but with better range.

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Please, I like Jerryd Bayless quite a bit. He could probably be a heck of a player. But your trolling isn't helping anyone, instead annoying the heck of many.

Please, stop it.
    How the hell is it trolling? It's a legit question. If you don't like my threads or opinions ignore the thread. Simple as that. Duh!

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    Who is bayless though? He's a tweener. He's not even close to Rose's level. The thing with Paul and Deron is they played against each other in college in the biggest of games (#1 versus #3 for example). They had the rivalry thing going before they even entered the league. besides, bayless doesn't really belong in the conversation. Rose...sure. But not bayless...lol
    your a retard, bayless is so sick watch some games before you talk.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    your a retard, bayless is so sick watch some games before you talk.
    learn to spell you idiot. the contraction for you are is you're, and not your. hey, the world needs ditch diggers too.

Banned

"next" rivaly, paul and will have only played 3 years in the league

Saw a basketball once

How much ast avg Paul and Deron in college???

Very good NBA starter

Ive seen a lot of Derrick Rose( Chicagoan, Gordon Tech class of 2003)

hes not even marbury, Marbury has pure point guard skills he just never applied them consistently. Derrick Rose is not a PG, or even a part time one. He can D-up on the chris pauls, D will's of the world but he cant run a team.

He looks like Steve Francis to me. Very esplosive, can score in bunches.

hes a 23-5-3 type of guy in my opinion, His plus will be if he can defend at ALL NBA level.

More like

Baron Davis and Raymond Felton

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Not yet,search his name.

He's this young PG from Spain who looks like a pelican but is compared to Pete Maravich.
    He has a hairstyle just like Pete Maravich too.

I usually hit open layups ScottStuart's Avatar

that really wasn't the best highlight reel to compare the 2 players. Seemed a little skewed in Rose's favor.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Bayless is nice. I like his game and all, but he won't be much more than a borderline all star in his prime. Maybe a Jason Terry with defense.

Derrick will be a player though.

Why would this be the next rivalry if we still have CP3/Deron Williams to enjoy for the next decade.