NBA Superstar

Default History Channel survival show ALONE

http://www.history.com/shows/alone

10 survivalists dropped off alone, last one to survive wins [COLOR="Red"]$500,000[/COLOR]

they each get to bring 10 items from a list but no guns

they're in bear/wolf/cougar territory. only 5 left at this point.

i had just got done watching Nekkid and Afraid XL, was looking forward to that for 2 weeks. to my dismay they leave u hanging for next week so i'm jones'n for another survival show. i'm flickin around and i see this History show on marathon.

this show has so many poohsies that have already tapped out. fukkin bitches all scared of bears while they're crying in their tents wanting to go home

its unbelievable how lame these contestants are compared to Nekkid and Afraid. i don't know why the Nekkid and Afraid people don't get on this show considering they get nothing for it, but could win $500k from ALONE. it makes no sense

Banned

Default Re: History Channel survival show ALONE

The history channel needs to change its name already

so they don't actually let them die?

not interested

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    http://www.history.com/shows/alone

10 survivalists dropped off alone, last one to survive wins [COLOR="Red"]$500,000[/COLOR]

they each get to bring 10 items from a list but no guns

they're in bear/wolf/cougar territory. only 5 left at this point.

i had just got done watching Nekkid and Afraid XL, was looking forward to that for 2 weeks. to my dismay they leave u hanging for next week so i'm jones'n for another survival show. i'm flickin around and i see this History show on marathon.

this show has so many poohsies that have already tapped out. fukkin bitches all scared of bears while they're crying in their tents wanting to go home

its unbelievable how lame these contestants are compared to Nekkid and Afraid. i don't know why the Nekkid and Afraid people don't get on this show considering they get nothing for it, but could win $500k from ALONE. it makes no sense
    Contestants are selected by the producers. These are the people they want. The Nekkid and Afraid people can't get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    so they don't actually let them die?

not interested
    Second