Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Georgios Papagiannis draft profile: 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek

Greek center Georgios Papagiannis. He is 18. He is 7-2, 278 pounds, he has a 7-6 wingspan, and he will be the #1 draft pick in the 2016 NBA draft.

See him in YouTube at age 17....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOSDrWvb0-Y

----------------------------------------------------------

If the mods delete this, or edit it, like they have been doing every single time, I am reporting it directly to Jeff.

And don't complain about how other threads exist, because they exist because every time I try to post this in one of those other threads, the mods delete it from them.

So complain to the mods about it, they are the ones causing the problem.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-31-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek - #1 Pick In 2016 NBA Draft

Foreign players haven't been given enough good opportunities in the NBA. Players in the league black ball them even when they actually get on the court.

Even players like Jimmer have been black balled by fellow players and coaches.

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek Center - #1 Pick In 2016 NBA Draft

Unathletic, unskilled, clumsy, zero feel for the game, garbage competition. Wouldn't take him in the top 40.

And from the looks of it the mock drafts agree with me.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2016mock_draft ---> projects him going undrafted

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2016/ ---> also projects him going undrafted

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2016-2nd-round.html ---> projects him going 44th...NBA comparison? Luc Longley

Default Re: Georgios Papagiannis 7'2" 18 Year Old Greek Center - #1 Pick In 2016 NBA Draft

Giannis > Georgios

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Unathletic, unskilled, clumsy, zero feel for the game, garbage competition. Wouldn't take him in the top 40.

And from the looks of it the mock drafts agree with me.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2016mock_draft ---> projects him going undrafted

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2016/ ---> also projects him going undrafted

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2016-2nd-round.html ---> projects him going 44th...NBA comparison? Luc Longley

Better than Giannis then. At the same time before his draft year, not a single draft site in the USA had even heard who Giannis Antetokounmpo even was.

And when I brought up his name here in this forum, you laughed and mocked me for that one too and also said he was a joke and would never be drafted (and yes, I know it was you under one of your troll aliases here).

Yeah, you are a real genius. I bet your IQ is in the high 50s range.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Better than Giannis then. At the same time before his draft year, not a single draft site in the USA had even heard who Giannis Antetokounmpo even was.

And when I brought up his name here in this forum, you laughed and mocked me for that one too and also said he was a joke and would never be drafted (and yes, I know it was you under one of your troll aliases here).

Yeah, you are a real genius. I bet your IQ is in the high 50s range.
    Uhhh nope. Giannis at 18 was selected just 1 pick outside of the lottery. Papashitsaurus at 18 isn't even on the board on the two biggest draft sites, and is ranked 44th on another

And I never once denied Giannis' greatness. I have been watching Euroleague ball for over 30 years and have long maintained Giannis is the greatest Euroleague prospect I've ever seen. Disrespect my knowledge again you WILL face the consequences.

Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was, and Papagiannis is a dogshit basketball player who will be lucky to get drafted, let alone have a decent career in the NBA.

Euroleague, what I don't understand is why you say he's the #1 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft when clearly he's not even close to being projected to going nr 1.

Why man, why?

And if you don't answer I'll report to Jeff.

Banned

Is Papagiannis how you spell 'career twelfth man bench scrub' in Greek?

Just another Euro scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Antetokounmpo was never on NBADraft's or DraftExpress's mocks you moron. He never appeared on them until shortly before the draft time.

At this same point before his draft year, they had never even heard his name before.

You are a complete idiot. You are also easily the worst liar this forum has ever seen.
    And yet he went 15th in the draft, whereas Papagiannis is projected to go UNDRAFTED

Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and Papagiannis ever will be. Accept it. The greatest player in your favorite league's history is a 20 year old in the NBA. Straight up shat on the Euroleague in his mid teens and promptly left to go pro when he became a legal adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Euroleague, what I don't understand is why you say he's the #1 pick in the 2016 NBA Draft when clearly he's not even close to being projected to going nr 1.

Why man, why?

And if you don't answer I'll report to Jeff.
    Are you so freaking stupid that you don't grasp that those mock draft sites you cite are simply paid by agents and agencies and also used for ad revenues?

If you have not figured that out yet, then you are a real true idiot.

They have absolutely no basis in reality at all, especially at this point in time as it relates to a draft. Please get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    And yet he went 15th in the draft, whereas Papagiannis is projected to go UNDRAFTED

Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and Papagiannis ever will be. Accept it. The greatest player in your favorite league's history is a 20 year old in the NBA. Straight up shat on the Euroleague in his mid teens and promptly left to go pro when he became a legal adult.
    Projected by the people that run sites that are paid for by ad revenue and by sports agencies representing the other players on the mods you idiot.

Not projected by the actual NBA you retarded redneck.

The bold part, as usual, is part of your endless non-stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

Why man, why?
    He's bullshitting as usual. This unathletic, uncoordinated, zero talent Euroleague stiff is projected to go undrafted by pretty much every credible draft site. If he manages to get drafted and stick around in the NBA for just 5 seasons I will personally give Euroleague the poster my address and permission to shit in my mouth.

Watched u18 Greece vs Lithuania recently, he looked slow and couldn't even be considered as the best player on the floor, Greece lost.

Banned

2.8 ppg 18% shooting Spanoulis is the best basketball player in the world right now.