Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Madsen

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    Why is Q.Rich worth that much? Telfair is even better than him...
    telfairs a back up pg.

on the wolves hes a back up back up pg.

obviously this is a sign that kahns negotians with dvk juventud are going swell, so playing flynn and rubio is a good chance.

wolves save money for next years FA class.

we added a sg(only sg on the team was wayne ellington and tweener corey brewer).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Madsen

Clippers are waiting until September to make the trade with Dallas.

Buckner (expirer) plus bull[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]hit for Kaman

the issue I have with this trade is part of the issue I had with the Clipps last season.. there is going to be zero chemistry as they chop and change too much, and they end up with a weird group of players being coached by a moron, so they end up self destructing and missing the playoffs.

Good college starter

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Mad

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    the issue I have with this trade is part of the issue I had with the Clipps last season.. there is going to be zero chemistry as they chop and change too much, and they end up with a weird group of players being coached by a moron, so they end up self destructing and missing the playoffs.
    not like the clips will make the pay offs anyway

Banned

Default Re: Clippers to trade Quentin Richardson to Timberwolves for Sebastian Telfair, M.Mad

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    not like the clips will make the pay offs anyway
    nope but hopefully they'll make the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Clippers are waiting until September to make the trade with Dallas.

Buckner (expirer) plus bull[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]hit for Kaman
    Link or you just think this will happen?

So far, all we've done, is get rid of one starter from last season (Randolph, who everyone says is bad for chemistry) and have just upgraded our bench and got the first overall pick, yet, no chemistry?

The problem isnt the talent. The Clippers are LOADED with talent. The problem is that coach. Dunleavy is HORRIBLE. The man has coached what? What winning season out of how many? And that wasnt even because of his coaching, but more so because of the players he happened to have on the team that year. When does this man step down, and they bring in a real coach?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Link or you just think this will happen?

So far, all we've done, is get rid of one starter from last season (Randolph, who everyone says is bad for chemistry) and have just upgraded our bench and got the first overall pick, yet, no chemistry?
    Just saying it's a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    You might want to check how much your team has changed over the last 15 months. http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/transactions.html
    Its just a mish mash. No team can develop and win with that much instability under poor leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Just saying it's a possibility.
    Oh ok.

So is Dirk for Ricky Davis and Marcus Camby ;).

You might want to check how much your team has changed over the last 15 months. http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/transactions.html
    Its just a mish mash. No team can develop and win with that much instability.
    I get what you mean, but last summer, we changed all but 4 players when the season started (Kaman, Thornton, Mobley & Thomas), and Mobley/Thomas eventually were dealt. Paul Davis had a short return stint as well.

So far, this summer, all we've done is get rid of Randolph (who is labeled a headcase) and just increased depth. Don't think chemistry will be as big an issue.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers trade Q Rich for Telfair, Smith and Madsen

no sympathy?

lol lmao wtf? : | Big Al All day's Avatar

I don't really understand the point of this trade, I mean it's an alright trade, but wasn't very necessary. Sure we get a back up sg, but why wouldn't we just resign Carney, who imo is much better than Q Rich. Hell the only player that we got rid of that ISNT better than Q is the mad dog.

Oh well, not a huge Telfair fan, but Smith was always a great role player.

NBA lottery pick

Craig smith is a baller

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al All day
    I don't really understand the point of this trade, I mean it's an alright trade, but wasn't very necessary. Sure we get a back up sg, but why wouldn't we just resign Carney, who imo is much better than Q Rich. Hell the only player that we got rid of that ISNT better than Q is the mad dog.

Oh well, not a huge Telfair fan, but Smith was always a great role player.
    im not sure about the contracts of the people gave up but Qrich is an expirer. also it is not like this trade made us any worse (ill miss you C. Smith )

edit: just found this

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wo...7PQLanchO7DiUr
    Kahn called the 6-6 Richardson's acquisition "less an acquisition at this point than an ability to create [roster] flexibility" and make additional trades, perhaps to target expensive Phoenix shooting guard Jason Richardson or disgruntled Portland shooting guard Rudy Fernandez, Rubio's former teammate with the DKV Joventut team from which Rubio is seeking his release.
    looks like i was wrong and qrich may be traded again...
    Last edited by twolvesfan; 07-21-2009 at 10:55 AM.

lol @ qrich getting traded three times in one summer!