Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default My best regards goes to Carmelo Anthony. (2014 Free Agency Predictions) Inside Source

I've been feeling real sorry for him. He has a crappy team with no heart, his home fans are booing him, and he's lost all interest in playing for the New York Knicks (a team he's idolized as a child).

I hope he goes to a team that can lead him to his first championship. It must burn him that he's the only player chosen in the Top 5 in the 2003 NBA Draft to not have a chip.

While people see him joining Kobe Bryant and the LA Lakers, I see a flaw in that situation. Why would Carmelo want to join a Lakers team, that by next year will be filled with completely new players with ZERO chemistry together.

I do see Carmelo joining a team where the fans aren't as demanding as LA or NY, but the atmosphere could be just as rewarding. I'm speaking of the DALLAS MAVERICKS!

Yes, Dallas, the forgotten city in Texas. Next year, Dallas has the cap space to sign some Max Players and I think they'll finally find their guy to give that money to in Carmelo Anthony. Dirk will resign and take a paycut just so Dallas can sign some other Free Agents from this deep class.

Imagine this:
    [COLOR="Navy"]
    Calderon
    Ellis
    Anthony
    Dirk
    Dalembert[/COLOR]

Carmelo can finally play for a team where he isn't the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd option for a team. That starting lineup just oozes offense. Adding to that lineup is Brandon Wright, Wayne Ellington, Shane Larkin, and Ricky Ledo who all will be under contract with the Dallas Mavericks next year. That gives Dallas the freedom to sign some more veterans and defensive players.

Carmelo can even be mentored by Dirk Nowitzki on the art of leading a team and trusting your teammates, especially in the playoffs. Carmelo can also finally go back to playing his real position at Small Forward and get back to domination opposing defenders in the post.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: My best regards goes to Carmelo Anthony. (2014 Free Agency Predictions) Inside Source

And lose out on the money he'll get from staying in New York? Yeah aight lol

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: My best regards goes to Carmelo Anthony. (2014 Free Agency Predictions) Inside Source

He's coming to the Lakers. And in unrelated news commissioner Adam Silver will announce that teams will now play with 2 balls.

Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

His wife would probably want to move back to L.A. and try to convince Melo to sign with the Lakers.

Melo to LA Get it done Mitch

Banned

Why would Melo want to join LA with an aging Kobe Bryant and an empty roster. Teams with completely new teams usually don't start off with great chemistry.

And why in the hell would Melo want to stay another year in NY playing with guys who lack heart, are never healthy, and constantly have off-the-court problems. Melo isn't happy in New York. Why would you want to stay another year in a place that will boo you every home game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Mavs don't want Melo. We don't need him. We need another big center. Give me Asik and Garcia over Melo any day as a fit for this Mavs team.

Only way I want Melo is if we get him and then flip him for players we actually need.

Local High School Star SpurrDurr's Avatar

He's playing so poorly and yet everyone wants him on their team.

He isn't going to Dallas or LA, he will opt out his contract next season and re-sign with the Knicks for 120m/5years.

I feel sorry for the Knicks fans.

Banned

Not a fan of this career loser. Hard to root for him. He's another Deron/Dwight underachiever just collecting money.

Banned

He would get my respect if he signs with the bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
    He's playing so poorly and yet everyone wants him on their team.
    No he's not. We suck because of nonexistent gaurd play and having our bigs injured. Him and Bargs are killing it

Love Live Life

He's not going to either of these teams

Come to Cleveland Melo

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Why would Melo want to join LA with an aging Kobe Bryant and an empty roster. Teams with completely new teams usually don't start off with great chemistry.

And why in the hell would Melo want to stay another year in NY playing with guys who lack heart, are never healthy, and constantly have off-the-court problems. Melo isn't happy in New York. Why would you want to stay another year in a place that will boo you every home game.

I don't know, he did just that when he went to NY. They gutted the roster to get Melo. I kinda got the idea that he went to NY just because it was a big market and he wanted to be somewhere that was happening, as opposed to Denver (not bashing Denver, but it's pretty tame compared to NY). So why leave a winning team that made it deep into the playoffs a couple of times to go to a team like the Knicks? I think LA is actually possible if things don't work out in NY.

Why the uproar...things will go back to the way they were once Chandler returns

as for him moving...it's NY or LAL, Lala will have much say in the decision.