Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: Does size matter?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i have a small d1ck. i have been jelqing for the past 10 years and just last month i have finally reached the 1 inch mark.

wtf is jelqing?

If you have a small dick just get good at eating ***** and you are made. Actually that's prob good advice for everyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Have you had your sexual education in school yet?
    wtf is sexual education lol

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i have a small d1ck. i have been jelqing for the past 10 years and just last month i have finally reached the 1 inch mark.
    jelqing alone will only get u a small gain (1/4 of an inch to 1/2 length). Its main purpose is just really to give you a harder erection. This is known as EQ (erection quality). For girth it may put on more, but you really need to increase the intensity and use more extreme variations to achieve higher pressure to cause tissue expansion. Progressive overload is key.
    Last edited by Im Still Ballin; 10-29-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Googled "Jelqing"... skipped the main stuff, went right to the risks and was like noooo thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    wtf is sexual education lol
    Sex education is basically telling kids to wear a condom if they're gonna have sex.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Y'all fck with your veins on ur **** or do wish u were smoother?

I guess dudes with veiny johnson may have a better tool to stimulate, like a ribbed condom or something
    Mine is veiny af.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Sex education is basically telling kids to wear a condom if they're gonna have sex.
    wtf is 'condom' and 'sex' lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Mine is veiny af.
    Congrats. Usually means you have good bloodflow/circulation

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    If you have a small dick just get good at eating ***** and you are made. Actually that's prob good advice for everyone.
    you mean the girl has it made...

no one wants to go through a long term relationship just eating pssy lol...it's hard work and virtually no pleasure for the male

honestly I don't even think females would be cool with that long term...eventually they are going to want some dck in them

I really want this to be a fair deal to all men, but it just isn't...that not the reality of it...the reality of it is that men with small dcks have it worse

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Of course size matters. Girth, most importantly. I am short and skinny and I can't satisfy a woman. Therefore, I have to use oral to satisfy a woman.

A big, thick one hits all the right spots.

A skinny one, like mine, is unsatisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Of course size matters. Girth, most importantly. I am short and skinny and I can't satisfy a woman. Therefore, I have to use oral to satisfy a woman.

A big, thick one hits all the right spots.

A skinny one, like mine, is unsatisfying.
    You are correct. It is said that any more length like beyond 7.5-8 is pretty much pointless for improving intercourse. The visual aspect is important though, as sex is a very mental game. When she sees that big meat she gets excited as ****.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

You are correct. It is said that any more length like beyond 7.5-8 is pretty much pointless for improving intercourse. The visual aspect is important though, as sex is a very mental game. When she sees that big meat she gets excited as ****.
    Yep.

Big size = masculinity. Alpha. The mental aspect of it turns women on.

Some are scared, and shy. And not turned "on" at all...

Girls are human too. They have insecurities and get anxious. Not everything is so black and white for them. Stop treating women like objects and start trying to understand them from a psychological level, then you will be more prepared to handle whatever situation the girl presents you with.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Some are scared, and shy. And not turned "on" at all...

Girls are human too. They have insecurities and get anxious. Not everything is so black and white for them. Stop treating women like objects and start trying to understand them from a psychological level, then you will be more prepared to handle whatever situation the girl presents you with.
    Dude. Alright. Yo. Alright. Alright...

Listen up. I'm going to tell you what to do. When you whip that big thing out and she is scared, bring her in, hold her tight. Tell her its alright. Start working on that neck, suck that shit, whisper deep into her ear with a knife piercing tone. Make it reach her soul. Talk dirty. Slowly work downtown, slowly. Once you reach the destination, perform thy duties. Don't forget to use your hands to massage her legs/surroundings. This only adds to your assault on home base. Spend a decent amount of time, make sure that shit is raining like a fatman in the summer heat. Then go back up to her and kiss her. While you do this, sneakily slide it in fast, what happens next, could be a success or a bust. I like your chances though.

Good luck friend.