Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
SomeBlackDude
Local High School Star

Exclamation 12 Russians Indicted by Mueller

read it here. got them cold. names, aliases, ranks, specific duties. even have specific addresses.

snitches paying bigly dividends.

fake news
SomeBlackDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:40 PM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Default Re: 12 Russians Indicted by Mueller

Sweet. Any Americans charged with collusion yet?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #3
SomeBlackDude
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Sweet. Any Americans charged with collusion yet?

they got guccifer 2.0 in this indictment.

means that arrest/indictment that stone is expecting might be getting typed up as i type this.

get me roger stone.

get it?

Old 07-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #4
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Got ‘em!
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:15 PM   #5
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

What struck me is the same day that Trump said, "Hey Russia, I hope you find those Clinton emails", is the same day that they found that Russia started its hacking... July 27th, 2016.

Thats a helluva coincidence. And these indictments aren't really necessary because the Russians will probably stay in Russia. They did this as a signal, a next step if you want to say.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #6
SomeBlackDude
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
What struck me is the same day that Trump said, "Hey Russia, I hope you find those Clinton emails", is the same day that they found that Russia started its hacking... July 27th, 2016.

Thats a helluva coincidence.

"rusher... if you're listening"

and they were.

Quote:
And these indictments aren't really necessary because the Russians will probably stay in Russia. They did this as a signal, a next step if you want to say.

roger stone is scrambling right now to do damage control. he was "guccifer's" go to guy. and he had this to say today:

“My contact with the campaign in 2016 was Donald Trump. I was not in regular contact with campaign officials.”

Old 07-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #7
Patrick Chewing
Soldier of God

Funny how the Justice Department got to work on the Russians only after Trump was elected.

They didn't bother indicting any Russians while under the Obama administration when Russian interference began happening in the first place.

But that was supposedly the most transparent White House ever. More like the most guarded against any scandal whatsoever.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:28 PM   #8
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Funny how the Justice Department got to work on the Russians only after Trump was elected.

They didn't bother indicting any Russians while under the Obama administration when Russian interference began happening in the first place.

But that was supposedly the most transparent White House ever. More like the most guarded against any scandal whatsoever.

The FBI was investigating the Russians and the infamous Dossier in September+Oct 2016 before Trump was elected... Also Obama administration had the Russian spy agencies' folks thrown out right before he left office + brought on sanctions on Russia as one of his last actions as President.

....inb4 "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SPECIFICALLY!!!"

Last edited by bladefd : 07-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #9
SomeBlackDude
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-spy-operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-laMgFvHY

Old 07-13-2018, 07:17 PM   #10
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

THIS .. IS .. IT

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:25 PM   #11
Facepalm
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

roger stone is scrambling right now to do damage control. he was "guccifer's" go to guy. and he had this to say today:

“My contact with the campaign in 2016 was Donald Trump. I was not in regular contact with campaign officials.”

Trump: "Roger Stone was a low level volunteer. Really, I barely knew him. He might have fetched me some KFC a few times."
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #12
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Russians STOLE key information on half a million US voters by hacking election board site.

That is what we know of for now.

But... but.. it's all just a made up witch hunt.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:12 PM   #13
Facepalm
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

Russians STOLE key information on half a million US voters by hacking election board site.

That is what we know of for now.

But... but.. it's all just a made up witch hunt.

You know Trump will deny it till the end

Quote:
“I don't think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC, “She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don’t — maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke into DNC.”

Quote:
“Maybe there is no hacking. But they always blame Russia. And the reason they blame Russia because they think they’re trying to tarnish me with Russia. I know nothing about Russia. I know — I know about Russia, but I know nothing about the inner workings of Russia. I don’t deal there. I have no businesses there. I have no loans from Russia.”

Quote:
Trump said of Russia: “I don’t believe they interfered. That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point.”

Quote:
“Well, I think it was Russia and I think it could have been other people and other countries. It could have been [that] a lot of people interfered.” But, he added, “nobody really knows for sure.”

Quote:
“I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I’ve already given my opinion,”

Quote:
“He said he didn’t meddle,” Trump said. “He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. But I just asked him again, and he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they’re saying he did.

Quote:
“Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ And I believe — I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ I think he’s very insulted by it, if you want to know the truth. Don’t forget, all he said is he never did that, he didn’t do that. I think he’s very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

Quote:
“He said he didn’t meddle … I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it”

Lil Kim has already made Trump look like a fool, just imagine what Putin will do to him in a few days.
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:38 PM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
You know Trump will deny it till the end

Lil Kim has already made Trump look like a fool, just imagine what Putin will do to him in a few days.

Some believe Russia didn't act alone. Saudi Arabia, China, Israel and others may have all collaborated in hacking voter information, sharing information, hacking the Dems, financing, offering intelligence, etc.

But something that keeps getting lost in all of this is:

Perhaps the Russians didn't just hack voters and the Democrats. Perhaps their first and main targets were the GOP themselves.

What better way to have them fall in place then by blackmailing the shit outta them which is why they're so gung ho in deflecting, defending, attacking the investigation and worshipping/playing along with Trump.

The GOP reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode in which everyone in town is afraid of the boy. They all kiss his ass and play along with whatever the boy wants to do, or they'll "Make him mad".
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:06 PM   #15
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
What the hell are you talking about? The big Wikileaks DNC dump came out July 22nd, 2016. How could they have only started hacking AFTER that?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: