Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Kyle dead.....

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

Hilarious how you think you've got it all figured out and we Americans are just naive 'Merica loving pawns.

The US isn't doing anything different than the UK, Spain, France, Rome and every other global empire has done throughout history. Do you not realize the only reason your country exists is because of England's colonialism?

"So many countries that dislike America" would be doing the exact same thing if they were in the US' position.

Ironic how you recognize that there are no good guys vs. bad guys yet you still fail to see the forest for the trees.
    You are not wrong generally speaking but I'm wondering if that fits in what the founders intended America to be or if it fits in what made America a great nation in the first place. I'm not an American but I'm genuinely interested in the differing perspectives in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Listen alphawolf this shit is not very complicated. Everyone will have their own definition of what does and does not constitue a hero. In the case of chris kyle his intentions may have been good and in an earlier post I stated that he is most definitely is a hero for those he went to war with and protected and for you as well he is also a hero since you idolize military exploits. But if you ask me, in the grand scheme of things, I would not consider a hero someone whom was directly responsible for so much suffering in the name of a cause that I do not consider noble. That is all.

I idolize many things....

One day you will wake up kid...

BTW...

- health care is a Billion upon Billion dollar industry....it is more corrupt then any Oil recovery industry...

- Doctors who try to do help people should be looked at as hero's.....they also just work for a Union who's main goal is to make money ....money from others suffering.

- (I'll give you a small example for sh!ts and giggles)....my Local hospital has a 77% cesarean rate....that means nearly 8 outta 10 women will give Birth through major surgery instead of Natural Births...( I know extreme cases need a cesarean...but 77%???)

- How much $$$$ is made from Cesarean Births?.....what are the negative effects of so many major surgery's?...why do we constantly push this?...why do so many doctors keep that rate up?

- another one.....why so many prescription Drugs for children?.....why so many vaccines at such a young age?....( Like only a few weeks old and already pumping deseases and chemicals in baby's?)..why so many Doctors push this?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    I idolize many things....

One day you will wake up kid...

BTW...

- health care is a Billion upon Billion dollar industry....it is more corrupt then any Oil recovery industry...

- Doctors who try to do help people should be looked at as hero's.....they also just work for a Union who's main goal is to make money ....money from others suffering.

- (I'll give you a small example for sh!ts and giggles)....my Local hospital has a 77% cesarean rate....that means nearly 8 outta 10 women will give Birth through major surgery instead of Natural Births...( I know extreme cases need a cesarean...but 77%???)

- How much $$$$ is made from Cesarean Births?.....what are the negative effects of so many major surgery's?...why do we constantly push this?...why do so many doctors keep that rate up?

- another one.....why so many prescription Drugs for children?.....why so many vaccines at such a young age?....( Like only a few weeks old and already pumping deseases and chemicals in baby's?)..why so many Doctors push this?

The hell are you rambling about, no one is saying a doctor is automatically a hero either.

The hell are you rambling about, no one is saying a doctor is automatically a hero either.

...Your Hero worship of Doctors and Lifeguards is the same thing as someone looking up to a soldier..

same sh!t diffrent toilet.

( you said a Doctor who try's to help someone???....)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    ...Your Hero worship of Doctors and Lifeguards is the same thing as someone looking up to a soldier..

same sh!t diffrent toilet.

( you said a Doctor who try's to help someone???....)
    Oh now I see why you were rambling about doctors. I was giving a specific example of a doctor in my area who has helped many people and goes out of his way to make sure that his patients have what they need, that guy is defintely a hero. The fundamental difference between this doctor and your hero chris kyle is that this doctor has not killed 255 people in the name of washingtons political agendas.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    You are not wrong generally speaking but I'm wondering if that fits in what the founders intended America to be or if it fits in what made America a great nation in the first place. I'm not an American but I'm genuinely interested in the differing perspectives in that regard.
    No, the founding fathers were isolationists. George Washington is famously quoted as saying something like we should be cautious of entering into foreign entanglements.

Later on as the country grew up there was the Monroe Doctrine and a few other pieces of foreign "expansionist" policy, but I don't think US really grew into it's current role until WWI and WWII.

NBA rookie of the year

Are there any reports of Chris Kyle killing any innocent people?
    He must have shot and killed a couple of innocent, the guy claims that he killed more than 250 people and it wouldn't be the first time that soldiers have killed innocent people.

And I personally have a hard time calling someone a hero after killing so many people in a war that never should have started and in a war where tens of thousands innocent people have been killed.

I guess that what comes around goes around.

Go talk to an iraqi and see what they have to say about the bush regime that "brought freedom" to their country. All of the men he killed were most likely young men trying to fight for their country when they got invaded by a superpower who claims to be on the morally correct side yet doesnt hesitate to dirty its hands to protect any of its interests. Not to mention the civilian casualties and all of the damage done to the country. I know first hand how grimy your countries politics are
    red1, this all assumes the entire war took place in 2003. It didn't. Life for the average Iraqi turned got much worse not immediately after the invasion, but after the insurgency began and turned horrific after the Sunni-Shite civil war began.

You should ask an Iraqi about slaughter brought about by Sunni terrorists who joined the insurgency. You should ask about the Sunni and Shite death squads who would pull people off buses and check their IDs and then execute anyone named Omar or anyone named Ali depending on who was doing the killing and who they wanted to target.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    Terrorists? What terrorists do you speak of? Al-Qaieda? Taliban? WIthout the US governments funding, they would not exist. They were funded by YOUR government in order to fight the Soviets.
    None of what you say is true. It's a myth about Al Qaeda, the Arabs in Afghanistan were a tiny sideshow and did not receive US funds which went to the actual Afghan militias doing the fighting. All mujaheddin are not the same.

The Taliban bit isn't even a misunderstood myth, it just stupid to anyone who know the history of that war. The Taliban did not even exist until after the Soviets left. The Taliban were created AFTER the Afghan civil war that occurred years AFTER the Soviets left and AFTER the Communist government which itself was years after the Soviets left.

When the Soviets left so did the US. We didn't stick around for the civil war and we certainly weren't there when the Taliban was organized as a result of that war.

I just had a great idea, how about giving assault rifles to war veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder and send them guard schools? That would be a good use of tax payers money.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I just had a great idea, how about giving assault rifles to war veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder and send them guard schools? That would be a good use of tax payers money.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    red1, this all assumes the entire war took place in 2003. It didn't. Life for the average Iraqi turned got much worse not immediately after the invasion, but after the insurgency began and turned horrific after the Sunni-Shite civil war began.

You should ask an Iraqi about slaughter brought about by Sunni terrorists who joined the insurgency. You should ask about the Sunni and Shite death squads who would pull people off buses and check their IDs and then execute anyone named Omar or anyone named Ali depending on who was doing the killing and who they wanted to target.
    This is still stupidity.

Since the invasion a small town in Sweden called Sodertalje took in more iraqi refugees than Canada and the US combined. I've met plenty, plenty and plenty of refugees from Iraq and not even once have I heard anyone say anything good about the invasion or the result of it.

I've worked for free at a center for newly arrived foreigners in 2007, some of them were illegals and we gave them food, diapers and other stuff for free. I can't even recall once hearing that anyone felt any joy over Iraq's future or anyone being grateful over the invasion of their homeland.

No one is saying that Iraq was a good country to live in but you're full of crap, you should be aware of the fact that Ali is probably one of the most common names in Iraq so enough about your death squad propaganda. At least write valid stuff and don't write bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Shut the fck up retard. This guy survived 2 bullet wounds and 6 IEDs, killed hundreds of terrorists and saved hundreds if not thousands of American lives. He came back home and was killed trying to help a fellow veteran suffering from PTSD. He is the very definition of a hero. How embarrassing of you to sit there behind your computer and criticize when he accomplished more in his brief life than you ever will. I hope you realize what a pathetic insignificant phagg0t you are.
    Agree with this. I have an enormous amount of respect for anyone who's accomplished what he has.

red1, you still my n!gga, doe.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Are there any reports of Chris Kyle killing any innocent people?
    He must have shot and killed a couple of innocent, the guy claims that he killed more than 250 people and it wouldn't be the first time that soldiers have killed innocent people.
    This is simply pure conjecture. You also may not understand the difference between a sniper and regular infantryman. A sniper is likely much, much less likely to kill an innocent person because they actually have their eyes on the target. Snipers aren't used randomly. They are generally used in firefights. So they would actually be able to see some raise their weapon.

Another use that I know of in Iraq was against IED teams. If a certain spot was known to be where IED had been placed (which usually meant the locals knew they were there, the locals may be complicit or not.), they would put the area under observation and use snipers to take out guys who were trying to bury or trigger IEDs.