Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Bobcats Game - Post Game Thoughts

i really liked the way the Pacers played in the 2nd half. First quarter they were really rusty, though we havent seen, yet, what Harrington, Daniels and Granger are capable of, the bench came out strong. O'Neal had a good second half and stayed away from foul trouble. Do we miss Anthony Johnson?? Heck NO!! I was really impressed with the way Armstrong played today, he shot well and pushed the ball up the court in style. If the Pacers can keep up with this style of play, they will be back at the elite status as they were a few years back
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

darrell armstrong was the shiznit tonight! he's still got some life left in him. like u said, they started out slow and rusty, both jermaine and big al were in foul trouble in no time. matt carroll was hitting some 3's reminiscent of kareem rush and the blowout the bobcats handed to us early last season. by the mid 3rd qrtr, i was relieved. j.o. started scoring and finding his groove and foster was doing his blue collar thing. granger played well all game long too. not a bad game all together though. go pacers!!!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Sarunas and Armstrong played well together...Pacers shot well also from the 3, and that was a concern coming into the season. I would have liked to see Daniels play a bit more/better...
Old 11-02-2006, 09:42 AM   #4
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

no mention of our D??? we had 14 steals!!!!!!!!
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am Going to say JO had an OK game but Sarunas had a great game.

Everyone else missed too many shots and that angered me.

Espeically Harrington and Granger they need to get back in it. After all its only charlotte

But props for the win.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:37 PM   #6
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

one person i was impressed with from the bobcats was Okafor, that guys a best. He had 6 blocks, and 13 rbs ...
Old 11-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

don't forget harrison. he was moving good out there. he looks like he slimmed down a bit and has been working on his game. he had a killer block on okafor and made some decent layups. i hope he matures into a good player.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: