Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #31
TOUCH MY BODY
Local High School Star

TOUCH MY BODY has decent reputationTOUCH MY BODY has decent reputation
Default Re: The legendary InsideHoops community = a MOVEMENT

I give this thread two thumbs up
TOUCH MY BODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #32
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
lol lebrick prostitutes trying to put Mr. Jabbar in the red

1- he doesn't give a shit about it
2- he'll be greened
I'll rep him for rep myself
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #33
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #34
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff, can you confirm that millwad = jlauber ?

And if not, did jlauber get IP banned ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #35
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
You'd be banned
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #36
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this boardFudge is popular on this board

I applaud you for finally banning RG though. Next step is a perma ban if he keeps it up.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #37
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Jeff, can you confirm that millwad = jlauber ?

And if not, did jlauber get IP banned ?
jlauber probably changed his email address in his account and got disabled.

That's what happened to my other account. I switched my email/pw info and then got disabled. It's pending an approval like new registered member would.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #38
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
i can confirm that millwad is NOT jlauber

Figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
jlauber probably changed his email address in his account and got disabled.

That's what happened to my other account. I switched my email/pw info and then got disabled. It's pending an approval like new registered member would.

Makes sense. It that happened to me too. I had to wait about a week, till I could return to posting.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #39
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

lolololol they mighta missed yer point on this one.

Or they might be celebrating one of the great websites on the whole freakin' internet in their own inimitable way.

who knows.

I'm glad this place is here tho
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #40
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Too bad that Jeff's behaviour is not legendary.

And regarding the Jlauber stuff, I am not the guy. It was a joke and people bought it even though I clearly in the same thread wrote that I'm not the guy even though for some reason people thought I was even before I claimed I was the guy.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: