Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brian Hill Fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
STFU. That thread has five fu*king responses because it doesn't have "Brian Hill got fired" or something to the effect in the title, you fu*king smartass.

Do something.

I just realized how much I love Macaulay Culkin.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:25 PM   #17
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
STFU. That thread has five fu*king responses because it doesn't have "Brian Hill got fired" or something to the effect in the title, you fu*king smartass.

You wanna streetfight him?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:27 PM   #18
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
You wanna streetfight him?
I'm not Kimbo Slice. Or Balla aka Boxer.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #19
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

Do something.

I just realized how much I love Macaulay Culkin.
MC = Rockateer

Has to be.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
MC = Rockateer

Has to be.

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #21
kobeisgod
I brick open layups

kobeisgod has an OK reputation so far

orlando had a coach?
kobeisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:07 PM   #22
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
By Orlando.

You mean he wasn't fired by the Knicks? Strange. Dumbass.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:12 PM   #23
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Not everyone knows he is the Magic coach moron. I assume most should know, but there is a few select people that don't.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:16 PM   #24
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Doug Collins, here's your chance baby.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:16 PM   #25
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Wow.

Nice.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #26
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

thank god
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:47 PM   #27
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Good news. Of course they waited until Adelman was gone to do it, but Carlisle time hopefully.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #28
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
Good news. Of course they waited until Adelman was gone to do it, but Carlisle time hopefully.

There's got to be a reason they let him dangle in wind so long. It either had to do with the arena they're still working toward or they were talking to coaches all along and just keeping it very, very quiet. That or they're just totally out of it, which is also a distinct possibility.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #29
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

The Magic should be able to attract a quality coach in the next few weeks..

They've got Howard, a nice young core, and a lot of cap space over the summer to play with. On top of that, it sounds like they'll also have a new arena for the 2010 season.

My top 3 list would look like this if I were them:

1. Carlisle
2. Iavaroni
3. Donovan
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: