Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Top 5 Sexiest Members of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Numbero Uno: Big "AL" Jefferson AKA me. Extremely Self-explanatory.

Two: B-Low. Sexual Chocolate, and knows how to treat a woman.
    Tips to improve game. Catch a mean streak!

Tres: TMOGE. Film critic, handsome face, good sense of humor.
    Strategy: Gain muscle, become more athletic.

4. Randy: Tall, Atheist (excellent choice, the righteous, logical way to go) Athletic, Exceptional knowledge about movies and music.
    Strategy: Get handsome-er.

5. A younger me.
    Improvements needed: Time. You're perfect as you are you hot young child prodigy, you!

Any disagreements?

Do you want to get on the list?

Post all concerns or adjustments in this thread.

Number one is not up for debate though Nice try hippos.
    I really should be on this list!!!

Gay thread.

Banned

IDK im not gay like you guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    I really should be on this list!!!
    of course you should.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Add Justin to this list. Ain't nothing sexier than humility

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Add Justin to this list. Ain't nothing sexier than humility
    Looks like I've graduated from worthless pseudo-homosexual annoying class clown troll to Evangelical resident hall monitor.

   

Looks like I've graduated from worthless pseudo-homosexual annoying class clown troll to Evangelical resident hall monitor. :applause:
    justin jefferson? that sounds... familiar. :D

anyway, i noticed that you started this thread as a proud atheist and now seem to be some variety of scripture-quoting muslim.

can you explain when this shift happened and why, in non-islamic, down-to-earth words?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

someone removed my wettest dick title

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    justin jefferson? that sounds... familiar.

anyway, i noticed that you started this thread as a proud atheist and now seem to be some variety of scripture-quoting muslim.

can you explain when this shift happened and why, in non-islamic, down-to-earth words?
    Never intentionally disbelieved in God. Never was a proud atheist. Was an arrogant irresponsible mischievous fool though

Am guilty of accidental ignorant acts of kufr. Am guilty of skipping prayers. Prayers a 5X mandatory obligation upon all humanity that was given as a gift during the Prophets (PBUH). darkest years of his life.

All of which are accounted for in a clear register.

And a Muslim who doesn't fulfill his obligations is a hypocrite, and these are the types who will inhabit the deepest levels of Hell. Not atheists nor Christians.

And thus the best nicest thing I can do for all of you is to ask you to save yourselves from the Fire. Not flattery nor money.

The acts of kufr range from attributing happenings to blind causes and chance. From dogmatic ally following the secular materialistic lifestyle.
    later it became crystal clear God has power over all things as the light of faith pierced through the heart. Crossing the same street unveiled layers of deeper hidden meaning that I once glazed over. What was old and familiar now registered legitimate meaning. For example the very routes i take to travel are numerically verses in the Quran that fit in perfect synchronicity with the thoughts in my head
    The various parables and words my parents taught me meant something completely different than their literal meaning.

I became conscious that i, a living organism, just like all other creation was ruled by the One Lord and my very eyes were being guided to God's signs.

Simply didn't fulfill my religious obligations (prayers + charity + reading Quran + being excellent family member + not actively fighting against my carnal desires) led a selfish vain materialistic lust driven life and thus spirituality was so low and consciousness so dark that garbage thoughts like these past J $ threads were infiltrating the brain and being spat out as verbal fecal matter in the awful things u see before.

By God's divine mercy grace and protection I didn't completely destroy my soul.

a state other sinners are going through right now. A stage characters must pass by taking their responsibilities to God seriously. A stage so eloquently illustrates in Hakuna Matata as Simba forgoes his divine destiny in lieu of immature pleasures.

Tremendous internal pain and gut wrenching emotion overtook my heart despite me being blessed materially at levels that far exceed my happier purer more noble dirt poor cousins back in rural Bangladesh.
    I had let my silly ego grow so large that I thought I was not afraid of dying nor afraid of anything. Thus a Jihad (man vs his self) was necessary to demolish the filthy pride staining my once pure heart that had so thoroughly deceived me unto thinking the good in my life had come from my self or that life was a competition for alpha dog, rather than a Test for each soul to come closer to Almighty God.

Thus years of darkness confusion contradiction and cacophony became clarity light and peace

Pure reason is necessary but insufficient to conduct life's affairs.
    Revelation and God's guidance are also needed.

As for the shift. It took a heartfelt prayer, a sincere desire to see the truth, consistent gratitude, charity and devout prayers. And if you cry out to God sincerely, He always answers. His love and mercy is infinite but He is also strict in punishment.

.... And i still must continue to pray and do acts of charity over and over and over again while avoiding the major things if i want a shot at salvation.

I ask you to do the same, brother. There is beauty intelligence and mercy and a respect for nature already hardwired err... written into you by God's blessings. Practicing Islam would get you at a spiritual level far far far far higher by God's leave.

As salamu Alaikum.

   

Never intentionally disbelieved in God. Never was a proud atheist. Was an arrogant irresponsible mischievous fool though
    well, i had read this in your first post, so you can see why i thought as i did-

"4. Randy: Tall, Atheist (excellent choice, the righteous, logical way to go)"

as for the rest-- you sound like you have a lot of energy and direction and mean well for your fellow man. that all seems pretty good to me.

.... And i still must continue to pray and do acts of charity over and over and over again while avoiding the major things if i want a shot at salvation.

I ask you to do the same, brother. There is beauty intelligence and mercy and a respect for nature already hardwired err... written into you by God's blessings. Practicing Islam would get you at a spiritual level far far far far higher by God's leave.

As salamu Alaikum.
    namaste.

my path is different, yet the same.

   

btw, here's an image i thought you might like:
    https://s18.postimg.org/l5wa05pq1/Outer_God_002_001.jpg

it's from a graphic novel i'm reading right now.