Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent
    I was once told cats have HIV. Kind of blue my mind.
    Don't **** me!

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    You're a *****.
    You're wearing my avy too? Thanks for the admiration, I guess.

at Catz avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Chris brown was arrested in a car for a physical altercation with an unidentified woman.

Later it was revealed the unidentified woman was Rihanna and the physical altercation was with his fists (Chris Brown's fists are deadly weapons?) and she is in the hospital now.

Later it was rumored that Chris Brown got so mad at Rihanna and punched her because Rihanna just told Chris Brown she had HIV and gave it to him.

Great time to tell him that Rihanna, that you cheated on him, caught HIV, and gave it to Chris Brown 4 hours before you are supposed to perform with him on the grammies.

Damn son, Chris Brown is done.

My thoughts? They both got owned. Chris Brown got HIV and cheated on and Rihanna got clocked in the face hahahha
    How would Rihanna know she had given HIV to Chris Brown without proper tests being carried out? I think he'd be the first one to find out whether he had indeed been infected or not, wouldn't he?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    How would Rihanna know she had given HIV to Chris Brown without proper tests being carried out? I think he'd be the first one to find out whether he had indeed been infected or not, wouldn't he?
    I dunno maybe she just told him she had HIV so he assumed she cheated on him and also that she gave him HIV lol I hope it's true though.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    well, how would he know to get tested unless she told him that she had put him at risk. SO maybe she said "honey, Ive got to tell you something. I just foudn out I got the HIV and I may have exposed you to it" BAM!@ black eye

and wouldnt cats have FIV not HIV?

Did you just hope that some has HIV?

Quote Originally Posted by Spudjjay
    You're wearing my avy too? Thanks for the admiration, I guess.
    Admiration?

It's just the fact that a person can make a BET, and then completely RENIG on the deal and just keep on walking like nothing happened.

You're a *****. You're a homo. You have no life. And you have backne. So just shut the **** up you child whoring, motherless zit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Did you just hope that some has HIV?
    Yes, because that would make this story perfect, also they're rich people and rich people with HIV it never turns into AIDS, it's like magic Johnson the virus just leaves their body and they basically get cured of it.

Admiration?

It's just the fact that a person can make a BET, and then completely RENIG on the deal and just keep on walking like nothing happened.

You're a *****. You're a homo. You have no life. And you have backne. So just shut the **** up you child whoring, motherless zit.
    U mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Spudjjay
    U mad?
    Am I mad? No. It means nothing to me.

I just didn't think you were actually a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]g. I was wrong.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Admiration?

so, how about this. everyone who cares about this d-bags inability to man up for an avy bet should either put him on ignore or just refuse to respond to his comment in any thread beyond a quick Manup ***** type reply by one poster in everythread he enters. he'll get bored when no one plays with him. granted it might not work since many people may not participate, but Im sure a poster of your stature could get a good # of people to play along. Make a thread in the main forum asking for solidarity in shaming/ignoring pud-gay

Swagnificent
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Yes, because that would make this story perfect, also they're rich people and rich people with HIV it never turns into AIDS, it's like magic Johnson the virus just leaves their body and they basically get cured of it.
    Well dumbass, it has nothing to do with money. It's a little thing called MAGIC! Magic makes almost anything possible, including but not limited to keeping your HIV hidden down in the dumps. I've also hurd rumors that he mixed bleech with lots of Kool Aid and over the years it eventually cleansed his body from the killer cooties.

Am I mad? No. It means nothing to me.

I just didn't think you were actually a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]g. I was wrong.
    If it mean nothing to you then why are you wearing MY avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    so, how about this. everyone who cares about this d-bags inability to man up for an avy bet should either put him on ignore or just refuse to respond to his comment in any thread beyond a quick Manup ***** type reply by one poster in everythread he enters. he'll get bored when no one plays with him. granted it might not work since many people may not participate, but Im sure a poster of your stature could get a good # of people to play along. Make a thread in the main forum asking for solidarity in shaming/ignoring pud-gay

Will do.