Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Opinions On Kobe Throwing a Towel in Odom's After Missed FTs

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I don't have a problem with what he did to Odom; it was just Kobe's way of saying, "Get your head in the game."

I do have a problem with that Gasol clip, though. That's just out of line.
    I agree, what he did to Gasol was I'd like to see him try that on Artest

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    This is what the NBA forum has been reduced to...Lebron stans taking over every thread...they're like cockroaches. I didn't even see when this happened. I was too focused on the actual basketball game. This is the type of stuff females usually like to gossip about. I could care less whether he's an asshole off the court (which he probably is) as long as he keeps winning for the Lakers.

But people are making fun of lebron in a kobe thread on page one. Where do you get this shit from? I swear Lakers fans like you always talk about these Lebron stans.....there are like three. Evilmonkey,showtime,ashbelly?

But these three take over every thread? Man STFU. This deflection technique is getting old, anything nearly negative about Kobe wont even be answered around here. He could take and air ball a half court jumpshot with a full shot clock in the middle of the first quarter and you will still be telling posters to lie on your couch while you analyze their pysche and the state of affairs around here.

More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

kobe must like is rough

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove

But people are making fun of lebron in a kobe thread on page one. Where do you get this shit from? I swear Lakers fans like you always talk about these Lebron stans.....there are like three. Evilmonkey,showtime,ashbelly?

But these three take over every thread? Man STFU. This deflection technique is getting old, anything nearly negative about Kobe wont even be answered around here. He could take and air ball a half court jumpshot with a full shot clock in the middle of the first quarter and you will still be telling posters to lie on your couch while you analyze their pysche and the state of affairs around here.

THIS

Arcadia, CA

absolutely no problem with the towel, he shouldnt grab gasols hair though.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Walduś
    here's lebrons leadership

The funniest thing about this gif is how the crowd is not phased by bron's dancing.