Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Japan says it must look after its own before allowing in Syrian refugees

It is true, human beings are capable of incredibly inhumane acts regardless of race, color or creed, but Nick Young is right about one thing... most of the Western World is not aware of the depths of torture and perversion sanctioned by the Japanese government, WWII era.

Children having limbs cut off, frozen, and then re-attached to study the effects of frostbite and gangrene on appendages. Chemical weapons used against "anti-party instigators." Widespread vivisection of human subjects (again, including children) without any anesthesia.

All areas of the world have a sordid past somewhere in their history. I guess that is just an unfortunate byproduct of human nature... cruelty.

But the Japanese went hardcore with it. And you really have to delve into the subject matter to understand the extent of it. Ugly, and not for the faint of heart.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/03/17/wo...l?pagewanted=1

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Default Re: Japan says it must look after its own before allowing in Syrian refugees

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It is true, human beings are capable of incredibly inhumane acts regardless of race, color or creed, but Nick Young is right about one thing... most of the Western World is not aware of the depths of torture and perversion sanctioned by the Japanese government, WWII era.

Children having limbs cut off, frozen, and then re-attached to study the effects of frostbite and gangrene in re-attached appendages. Chemical weapons used against "anti-party instigators." Widespread vivisection of human subjects (again, including children) without any anesthesia.

All areas of the world have a sordid past somewhere in their history. I guess that is just an unfortunate byproduct of human nature... cruelty.

But the Japanese went hardcore with it. And you really have to delve into the subject matter to understand the extent of it. Ugly, and not for the faint of heart.

Not to mention the Rape of Nanking...

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

My wife's grandmother was a young girl during the Japanese occupation in the Philippines. She and her family had to hid in a cave from the Japanese. She said they were real bad guys.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

I would rather die in a gas chamber than be tortured and killed by those jap fvcks

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Children having limbs cut off, frozen, and then re-attached to study the effects of frostbite and gangrene on appendages. Chemical weapons used against "anti-party instigators." Widespread vivisection of human subjects (again, including children) without any anesthesia.

No doubt, Germany in WW 2 were choir boys compared to the japs ........and they are still very cruel to animals

they are still right about the migrants though

[QUOTE=tomtucker]yeah, let's replace the intelligent japanese that makes electronic equipment like TV

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    I mean, Japan has one of the lowest birthrate in the world. The country still needs young labours for lower level jobs.
    Yeah, they're screwed without immigration of some kind. 1/2 of the population too sick and old to work, good luck with that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Yeah, they're screwed without immigration of some kind. 1/2 of the population too sick and old to work, good luck with that.
    But they are too racist to ever accept immigrants or allow them to fully integrate in to Japanese society.

They also know that if they start taking in Chinese immigrants, the Chinese government will go on one of its long term missions to annex Japan, like what they're doing with Taiwan.

I guess they made their play in WWII and gave up as a society afterwards. Atleast they make cool comics and videogames.

Wonder what will happen to that place in 20-30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Unlike the rest of the world, they don't need a lot of dumb uneducated social welfare leeches.

I would imagine their society is much more technology based than almost anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    But they are too racist to ever accept immigrants or allow them to fully integrate in to Japanese society.

They also know that if they start taking in Chinese immigrants, the Chinese government will go on one of its long term missions to annex Japan, like what they're doing with Taiwan.

I guess they made their play in WWII and gave up as a society afterwards. Atleast they make cool comics and videogames.

As far as i know they are okay with white people. maybe they will let europeans get asylum there.......then all the fukking muslims can turn europe into the shithole they want (like where they came from)........ while euros are chilling in Japan

What man does not love Playstation , (Mohamed) comics, and schoolgirls

They have the right to reject refugees if they want. It doesn't show compassion, but it's their right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    They have the right to reject refugees if they want. It doesn't show compassion, but it's their right.
    Nice guys finish last, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Unlike the rest of the world, they don't need a lot of dumb uneducated social welfare leeches.

I would imagine their society is much more technology based than almost anyone else's.
    Yeah but they need a labor force and in the next couple decades they are going to face labor force shortages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

I guess they made their play in WWII and gave up as a society afterwards.
    Atleast they make cool comics and videogames.

Kinda like every western European country.