Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Beasley to Phoenix 3yr/18mil

Great deal by Phoenix! I hope that by the end of the offseason they will have a such rotation:
    PG - Dragic/Marshall
    SG - Roy/Redd
    SF - Beasley
    PF - Morris/Frye
    C - Gortat/Oden?
    I'm also glad that Dragic joined Suns again.He and Kendall Marshall (who is considered to be next Steve Nash {more or less} ) will set this team and lead the rebuliding.As the Suns have the best medical stuff in the whole NBA,it's the perfect fit for Brandon Roy.It's told that Eric Gordon'd came,but I'd be much happy to see Brandon there,one of my fav players.Come on Suns! Send him that offer sheet!
    Oden? The same reason^.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablooo5
    Great deal by Phoenix! I hope that by the end of the offseason they will have a such rotation:
    PG - Dragic/Marshall
    SG - Roy/Redd
    SF - Beasley
    PF - Morris/Frye
    C - Gortat/Oden?
    I'm also glad that Dragic joined Suns again.He and Kendall Marshall (who is considered to be next Steve Nash {more or less} ) will set this team and lead the rebuliding.As the Suns have the best medical stuff in the whole NBA,it's the perfect fit for Brandon Roy.It's told that Eric Gordon'd came,but I'd be much happy to see Brandon there,one of my fav players.Come on Suns! Send him that offer sheet!
    Oden? The same reason^.

marshall is an excellent passer, but not on steve's level, and hes not even close to the shooter that nash is

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

marshall is an excellent passer, but not on steve's level, and hes not even close to the shooter that nash is
    OK,but it's NOW.Who knows what'll happen in the future? He may develop.

Good for Beasley I guess. The guy is a goofball and the farthest thing from a team cancer. He will pout a lot on the court and everyone will get frustrated with him because about once out of every 10 games he will look like a HOF'er but the other one's he will look dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Phoenix Suns and Los Angles Lakers BFFs 4 ever

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Seeing as Toronto are completely screwing up the general market player value for the rest of the teams, this is a great deal.

They gotta pay 'em more there, Canadian taxes are brutal.

Not airballing my layups anymore Sawbucks23's Avatar

Hopefully Shannon Brown comes back to the Suns. At this point, I would rather have Brown over Roy or Redd. If the Suns can sign Dragic, Mayo, and Beasley this offseason then I'm giong to go bonkers. The team looked bleak this past season when the thought of Nash leaving was entering our minds. I thought the Suns were done because the Suns office did nothing during the NBA draft except go with a safe pick. The was no buying picks or any attempts to move up. Signing Dragic and Beasley gives me hope. Go Suns!

Da Mavs

Hopefully he can finally fulfill his potential as a big time scorer, certainly possible in this situation.

Suns need to bring in Oden, let their mystery magic medical staff work with him, dude will end up as the best backup center in the league, averaging 12 and 6 coming off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    Suns need to bring in Oden, let their mystery magic medical staff work with him, dude will end up as the best backup center in the league, averaging 12 and 6 coming off the bench.