Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: The clippers have the best bench myth

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    What the **** does what these ****** did on their last team got to do with what they are doing now. Mannnn, get the **** outta here you hoe ass lil kid for you piss me the **** off with lack of knowlege about the NBA or Basketball in general. WTF is this bitch ass ***** trying to say, somebody else tell me whats the deal bro.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Please stop making threads, I liked you so much better when you were being a lunatic in the OTC.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Everyone knows Lamar Odom sucks now. How you gonna say the Clippers have a good bench when everyone else calls them scrubs? Billups and Hill are 40 and hurt.

Do you see what I'm saying? We all know Matt Barnes is not a starter, not a legitimate one. We all know Ronny Turiaf is not a starter.

So stop saying this team has better bench than other teams starters.

I much rather have Jarret Jack, Carl Landry, Draymond Green, and Brandon Rush, and Festus Ezili. I had half of the clippers bench before and they were no good for us. A bunch of scrubs. So the hell with u guys.

Take CP3 off that team and that bench is no good.

You guys are MORONS!!!!!!! Fricken IDIOTS
    You DO have those guys you nut job. You'd rather have them? Good. Keep them. Cherish them. Hold onto them. All I know is, you can have your bench players for whatever reason (you're attracted to them, you're related to them, both...?), while my team with the bench you didn't want sits on top of not just the Western Conference, but the whole NBA with a 15 game win streak.

You can't call anyone a moron. Second of all, I don't care who you had from the Clippers bench. Fact is, the Clippers have them now, and in THE CLIPPERS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SYSTEM (which is DIFFERENT than your freaking team's system) and with the OTHER PLAYERS THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ON YOUR SQUAD (which also makes a difference with chemistry) they're doing well.

This is like the 7 year old that finds out Santa isn't real, doesn't believe it.. to the point where the guy in the Santa outfit takes off all the stuff right in front of the kids eyes and the kid still says "NO, SANTA'S REAL. YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING." You're like an idiotic 7 year old who I keep giving facts to. You never understand, you keep going around in circles, YOU SEE THE CLIPPER BENCH DOING WELL YOURSELF and still instead of giving them credit you say "NO THEY DIDN'T DO WELL IN THE PAST SO EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE GOOD NOW THEY STILL SUCK". How does that even make any sense!??!

Another thing.. CP3 doesn't even play with that bench squad!!!!!! "A Tribe Called Bench" as they call them, is the lineup of Bledsoe, Crawford, Barnes, Odom, and Turiaf. Where is CP3 in that lineup?! That 5 comes in instantly for the starting 5, and is the 5 man squad that starts the 4th quarter every game (even when the Clippers were only up by 2 on the Suns, 85-83 going into the 4th. Look it up).

How many more times am I going to own you? Throw your keyboard, mouse, monitor, cat and/or any other pet feline/mammal you have, and remove the CPU from your computer all out the window. At this point, no matter how many times I've tried explaining this to you, you just ignore my facts and go back to your "I see it happening but I don't believe it so it's not real" bullshiet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    You DO have those guys you nut job. You'd rather have them? Good. Keep them. Cherish them. Hold onto them. All I know is, you can have your bench players for whatever reason (you're attracted to them, you're related to them, both...?), while my team with the bench you didn't want sits on top of not just the Western Conference, but the whole NBA with a 15 game win streak.

You can't call anyone a moron. Second of all, I don't care who you had from the Clippers bench. Fact is, the Clippers have them now, and in THE CLIPPERS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SYSTEM (which is DIFFERENT than your freaking team's system) and with the OTHER PLAYERS THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ON YOUR SQUAD (which also makes a difference with chemistry) they're doing well.

This is like the 7 year old that finds out Santa isn't real, doesn't believe it.. to the point where the guy in the Santa outfit takes off all the stuff right in front of the kids eyes and the kid still says "NO, SANTA'S REAL. YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING." You're like an idiotic 7 year old who I keep giving facts to. You never understand, you keep going around in circles, YOU SEE THE CLIPPER BENCH DOING WELL YOURSELF and still instead of giving them credit you say "NO THEY DIDN'T DO WELL IN THE PAST SO EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE GOOD NOW THEY STILL SUCK". How does that even make any sense!??!

Another thing.. CP3 doesn't even play with that bench squad!!!!!! "A Tribe Called Bench" as they call them, is the lineup of Bledsoe, Crawford, Barnes, Odom, and Turiaf. Where is CP3 in that lineup?! That 5 comes in instantly for the starting 5, and is the 5 man squad that starts the 4th quarter every game (even when the Clippers were only up by 2 on the Suns, 85-83 going into the 4th. Look it up).

How many more times am I going to own you? Throw your keyboard, mouse, monitor, cat and/or any other pet feline/mammal you have, and remove the CPU from your computer all out the window. At this point, no matter how many times I've tried explaining this to you, you just ignore my facts and go back to your "I see it happening but I don't believe it so it's not real" bullshiet.
    I loled

No, you are not owning me. The facts you gave were right. But my point was that individually, these players are not going to outplay most teams starting lineup. People keep thinking that they are. Ronny Turiaf hardly played on the Miami Heat. Matt Barnes wasn't wanted by the Lakers. So you see, Turiaf, Barnes, and Odom are all examples of guys that are misfits on many teams. Look at Odom. Dallas released him.

I never said you weren't winning. I never said you're not doing well. I'm simply saying that individually these bench guys are not the most talented. I'm not talking about their chemistry or their results. I'm saying in general Matt Barnes is a misfit on most teams. Miami had no room for Ronny. Odom has personal issues and shows up out of shape. Hill and Billups are hurt.

So I'm not saying they don't do well together, I'm saying individually they are not the best.

In the future people will come to see that I'm right. One year ago I made this thread and said that David Lee was better than Chris Bosh. Everyone called me crazy and wanted to spit in my face. I was the only one who defended my position and wouldn't submit to anyone's opinion. I believed in what I believed in and it wasn't such a false belief after all.

Now one year later, people Ain't laughing at me if I were to make such a statement. People would back me up and be on my side. I would have supporters. People are realizing that saying Lee is better than Bosh isn't such a crazy opinion after all. It's not so unreasonable anymore to say such a thing. And nothing has really changed, Lee has always been Lee. But I'm not a guy that submits to the media, I call players and teams out for what I see, not what the media exudes.

Same thing as the Clippers bench. They could win 70 games and a championship and my position still stands. They don't have the deepest team, they don't have the most talented bench. maybe CP3 makes them all better. Maybe they have great chemistry. But my position still stands. I will not back down and submit. Just be happy ur winning.
    I don't care how good they are individually or how good they were/how they were misfits in the past. Stop bringing up that garbage, fact of the matter is, you never play "individually" in basketball.

You always have 5 people on the court, and it just so happens this 5 outscores and outdefends all the other benches in the nba. The best bench is the best group, not the best individual players.

The Lakers probably have the best individual players. Are they the best team in the nba? No. Its all about groups. You still don't understand this and you never will.

Banned

Tonight Utah was better as a group
    1 game

Good college starter

Utah bench killed the Clips bench today

Learning to shoot layups BG32-KD35's Avatar

First time the bench has been beaten, they cant dominate every single game

Learning to shoot layups BG32-KD35's Avatar

How do u lose to Utah?
    Heat lost to the Wizards, guess Wizards > Heat

How do u lose to Utah?
    Are you seriously questioning Utah's bench? Like, for real, dude?

How do u lose to Utah?
    More stupid things to try to beat his dead horse...

Just pick that thing up and bury it before it starts stinking, man.

No team, no bench is going to win 100% of their encounters. The Jazz bench outplayed us today. That's fine, it happens, it was a back to back and the Clippers bench played most of last night's game. Not to mention the Jazz bench is amazing and their atmosphere on their home court is crazy.

So you're saying if someone is the best at something, they can NEVER lose even once? So who's the best team in the NBA? Every team has lost at least a few games...

The Clippers bench outplays every bench in the NBA this whole season, and you guys say it means nothing.. They get outplayed once and that proves your point?

How do u lose to Utah?
    By the way, we didn't lose to Utah. 16 straight wins.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

loving your butt hurt

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

highest scoring bench = best bench. that's all i'm going to say, i'll leave you to ur trolling brah. have fun with it.