Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Local High School Star LakersLaLaLand's Avatar

Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

keep truckin'

Local High School Star alexthegod's Avatar

I've havent been posting for a bit, but have been tracking your progress, LOVE the updates, keep up the good fight brother on and off the court!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegod
    I've havent been posting for a bit, but have been tracking your progress, LOVE the updates, keep up the good fight brother on and off the court!
    This...100%. We are all proud of your fight, just keep fighting and it will pay off.

you are definitely in my prayers, keep ur head up and stay strong!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegod
    THIS..

Btw , What happened to you?

Default Re: Official Droth24 Thread: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Haha so get this. i finally became academically eligible this week and we were supposed to have our rivals at home tonight for senior night. but we got snow today and yesterday so the game got moved to thursday and we knew the snow was coming so my parents moved my chemo appt. back a day so i would still be able to play. and they changed it like last week. then on monday the last practice before the game, in the last five minutes. i sprained my ankle really bad. ****! so unfourtanate. im going to try to play with it though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droth24
    Haha so get this. i finally became academically eligible this week and we were supposed to have our rivals at home tonight for senior night. but we got snow today and yesterday so the game got moved to thursday and we knew the snow was coming so my parents moved my chemo appt. back a day so i would still be able to play. and they changed it like last week. then on monday the last practice before the game, in the last five minutes. i sprained my ankle really bad. ****! so unfourtanate. im going to try to play with it though.
    dude, you sound completely healthy i hope! this is awesome!

First things first, we got our asses kicked on thursday, i played with a sprained ankle. was in foul trouble so i didnt play much. but i played 6 minutes of the fourth quarter and scored eleven points on four posessions in a row. then when i got pulled out got a standing ovation from the student section and they chanted my name. that was special.

then today went to the surgeon he said its a slim chance he will be able to cure me completly but we are going to go ahead anyways and try to hit a home run with surgery. i am confident that the surgery will work out and it will rid my body of all visible cancer. so lets hope! i need people to believe in me here!

First things first, we got our asses kicked on thursday, i played with a sprained ankle. was in foul trouble so i didnt play much. but i played 6 minutes of the fourth quarter and scored eleven points on four posessions in a row. then when i got pulled out got a standing ovation from the student section and they chanted my name. that was special.

then today went to the surgeon he said its a slim chance he will be able to cure me completly but we are going to go ahead anyways and try to hit a home run with surgery. i am confident that the surgery will work out and it will rid my body of all visible cancer. so lets hope! i need people to believe in me here!

I'm chanting your name as well bro!!!
    And no worries you will beat it! Now lets hit this homerun buddy!!!!!!
    Just wanted to share with you they gave my grandmother 2 years to live....5 years a go when she fought and beat cancer!!! You can do it as well!!!!

I believe in you bro! Much love!!!! And good job playing b-ball!!! You should continue to play through out college and after!!!

bump:

How's everything going bro?

I really hope all is well.

Best of luck.

Mean John.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    bump:

How's everything going bro?

I really hope all is well.

Best of luck.

Mean John.
    everything is going good! i doint know if i posted this already but i met with a surgeon and i go in for colon resection and resection of half of my liver anbd if that goes according to plan i will get another surgery in july to get the other half resected. the surgeon said "with a little bit of luck we might just be able to lick this thing" but im pretty positive it will all work out, ive come to far to be stopped now. so i go in april 12th for that, im kinda getting nervous as it approaches.

Keep truckin through it man. You got a great attitude for all of this that 95% of people wouldn't have. The positive vibes helps mentally and physically, believe it or not. You're going to beat this.

everything is going good! i doint know if i posted this already but i met with a surgeon and i go in for colon resection and resection of half of my liver anbd if that goes according to plan i will get another surgery in july to get the other half resected. the surgeon said "with a little bit of luck we might just be able to lick this thing" but im pretty positive it will all work out, ive come to far to be stopped now. so i go in april 12th for that, im kinda getting nervous as it approaches.

All will be well lil bro!!!! Praying for you!!!

Bump...

Hope all is well Droth.