Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: Spoelstra calls out LeBron in front of Teammates: "I Can't Tell When You're Serious"

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    But that only makes Lebron look like a whiny girl who can't handle pressure, oh sniffle sniffle, I can't be myself.
    Where have you been since July? Dude acted like a girl on twitter by re-posting hate mail trying to earn sympathy points. The Nike commercial? Complaining recently about how suprised he is about how many boos he recieves EVERYWHERE he goes. Kid is a whiny little girl.

Just to incite a reaction wink, wink

You didn't see Kobe crying when he was being ACCUSED and going to TRIAL for rape, and hearing lude personal comments everywhere he went in 2004, and 2005. He didn't say I'm the victim in Nike ads. He didn't post on facebook or twitter. He went out and hit GAME WINNERS as vindication.

It's all about how mentally strong one is. LeBron is not that. Go bite your nails, b i t c h

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Spoelstra calls out LeBron in front of Teammates: "I Can't Tell When You're Serious"

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Early in their careers all three of these guys had the killer instinct and we're somewhat similar players (think 05 VC, 03 tmac, and 03 kobe) but kobe really showed up his whole career in this department while carter has had serious motivation issues (which correlate to lack of effort/confidence which leads to a lack of being clutch) and mcgrady has tapered off with injuries. It really isn't fair to say they're on the same level when both have never led a team anywhere in the playoffs and kobe has for years and is a 5 time champion.

College superstar

Kobe and Dwight go to learn low post moves with Hakeem during the summer. LeBron makes a one hour ESPN special.

Even chronically lazy underachievers like Rasheed and Vince have more well rounded skillsets than LeBron.

Banned

What should I do? Should I stop dancing in-front of my coach? Should I stop bringing my girls to practice? What should I do?

so according to his camp, it has more to do with personality issues than actual coaching (x's and o's). i think it's possible that lebron doesn't handle criticism well and spo is bringing the heat. he's holding everybody accountable. it seems off because i don't see him taking full command of huddles but i guess he's different in practice. btw, that TBL article was real good.
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 11-29-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Early in their careers all three of these guys had the killer instinct and we're somewhat similar players (think 05 VC, 03 tmac, and 03 kobe) but kobe really showed up his whole career in this department while carter has had serious motivation issues (which correlate to lack of effort/confidence which leads to a lack of being clutch) and mcgrady has tapered off with injuries. It really isn't fair to say they're on the same level when both have never led a team anywhere in the playoffs and kobe has for years and is a 5 time champion.

Killer instinct=will to win in fancy terms. You cant tell me T-mac didnt want to win.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Where have you been since July? Dude acted like a girl on twitter by re-posting hate mail trying to earn sympathy points. The Nike commercial? Complaining recently about how suprised he is about how many boos he recieves EVERYWHERE he goes. Kid is a whiny little girl.

You didn't see Kobe crying when he was being ACCUSED and going to TRIAL for rape, and hearing lude personal comments everywhere he went in 2004, and 2005. He didn't say I'm the victim in Nike ads. He didn't post on facebook or twitter. He went out and hit GAME WINNERS as vindication.

It's all about how mentally strong one is. LeBron is not that. Go bite your nails, b i t c h

Someone please tell these guys that Riley is not an easy coach to play for. He goes hard in practice and is very intense. You have a couple missed rotations, then you will have your ass handed to you in front of the world. Maybe he might have soften a little, but not enough for these divas liking.

Spo might be getting some neg press right now, but Riley will make these dudes cry if he has to come to the sidelines.

Banned

You know it makes you think that back in the day players were MEN and nowadays they are boys.

lol, the Miami Heat have seriously become a huge joke. I'm from NE Ohio man and I feel bad for LeBron! He is so far in with making the wrong choice, I don't think he will ever reclaim what he had.

Banned

Wrong. Kobe was so afraid he snitched on Shaq. Both Kobe and Lebron are *******, the only difference is, Stern got Kobe's back.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by the_wise_one
    Wrong. Kobe was so afraid he snitched on Shaq. Both Kobe and Lebron are *******, the only difference is, Stern got Kobe's back.
    In the police interview? yea ... and it was an off handed comment. LOL @ people calling it snitching. He wasn't trying to get someone in trouble. Those police interviews aren't even supposed to see the light of day. It was leaked because of his celebrity.

No, Kobe is clearly a really mentally tough person. To go what he went through in a three year stretch, and have the balls to show up on the court and perform, at a high level no less?

That takes heart, my dude.

He made basketball his sanctuary and took his aggressions out on the game it self.

LeBron ... he whines and posts on twitter.

LOL @ "Stern having Kobe's back" and not LeBrons. If one were to believe such an asinine conspiracy, it would be the total opposite.